Isaac Cuenca

F

Flavia

Greta game by Cuenca. I still like Tello more, but if he can keep playing like today, I'll probably change my mind.

Trequartista

The good
I think he needs to play on the right more,I miss those dribblings past his marker-crossing the ball moments,on the left I like tello more

gingerless

he pretty much did everything right this game (outside of improvisation, tactically). his positioning and runs are quite frankly shit though, but he put in a solid performance. i wanted to see tello subbed in for at least 15 mins

barcaboy15

Wasn't so impressed by him tonight, didn't really do anything wrong but didn't do much good either.

He was effective, but that's about it. He can't beat his man playing on the left and so he's always cutting inside and not really able to do much from there either.

B

barcelonista

Wasn't so impressed by him tonight, didn't really do anything wrong but didn't do much good either.

He was effective, but that's about it. He can't beat his man playing on the left and so he's always cutting inside and not really able to do much from there either.

Was going to say. Great game? Did he even pull a shot once? His highlight was a throughball to Messi making a diagonal run at the end and I think that was it. Failed with his dribblings most of the time and didn't do much in general. His crossing attempts were also predictable. Personally I hoped for Tello replacing him since the second half started.

M

mitkoa7x

Great game from him, needs more freedom tho, pull the trigger once in a while...

abual3bed1

still have much room to improve .. he needs to improve his pace to take on his man .. he got a great 1st touch .. if he combines it with more pace .. he's gonna be wonderful ..

Home of Barca Fans