Isaac Cuenca

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
My exact thoughts :lol:

I mean we're all focusing on Gerard, Rafinha, and these fancy kids, (which of course are still uber talented), but no one even noticed Isaac existed.

A masterstroke on Pep's part if the kid really keeps this up, lets not forget its only been 3 games ( 1st was average ) and he has yet to face a real challenge.

He seems to have the quality to pull it off though, keeps shit simple, and is so efficient at beating his man. I mean he really raped Viktoria's captain out there, shit should've been censored...
no body noticed because he was never here... always he was away.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Guardiola: "Isaac (Cuenca) will stay with the first team." #fcblive
9hq5og.gif

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I remember seeing some clips of training and he would always be doing so very very skillful tricky shiznit... but never imagined he would be starting in a somewhat important CL match... always blows my mind when la masia delivers these random players

yeswecan

PEP :worthy:

Cuenca is type of Masia players who feel least focus and expectations,there aren't many videos or compilations from him on youtube (contrary to GD for example),and don't forget he even spent one season on loan,something we barely see happen to big prospects.but Pep :worthy: once again shows his scouting talent.

jamrock

he has left and return so many times, the talent was always there, but the maturity was lacking,it was like he was made to play for the nike street teams and not a professional team, but he seems to have grown up a lot, he is already better than neymar for example ;).

I love that fact that people are thinking he is good, but they haven't really seen the dribbling part of his game in its entirety yet, i hope a bit of it is still their.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Kids got a bright future. He offers us something our wingers don't usually give (although they could), which is width. Maybe Pep wants to fully utilise his brilliant crossing ability..

Home of Barca Fans