Is Perez paying certain referees?

Perez paying off ref's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Normally I would just laugh at the suggestion, but after yesterday and because Perez is getting desperate, I am not so sure anymore. Madrid have only 1 league title to their name in 5 years, and have not won the CL for over 10 years. Coupled with that, he has spent an obscene amount of money on this team, which has ultimately proved a failure.

Is he now trying to protect his investment by lining the pockets of some referees in La Liga?

Ketoth

tumblr_mjmeot6Wbv1rqf5p6o2_400.gif

BigBarcaBoy

no doubt we'll be accused of being paranoid and that we should be bigger than that, my answer to that is %^&* off, but not even Perez would sink that low

numero

no doubt we'll be accused of being paranoid and that we should be bigger than that, my answer to that is %^&* off, but not even Perez would sink that low

Can someone please enlighten this kid about the 2012 season when Mou won the liga tittle and how Real madrid was openly given clear cut push from referees on every match ,consecutively on the second half of the liga , that season?

I am sure you can also use youtube for that matter. Please do.

Zebulun

yup, i remember cr7 won numerous dubious penalties and on the flipside barca got nothing, things got so bad a formal complaint had to be made because barca were being denied clear penalty's. when will this bias to franco's team end.

F

Flavia

I don't know if he is actually paying, or if this is only by influence. But a ref can't be that bad, he was hell bent on giving the win to rm. On the 11-12 season, rm was also helped beyond belief. Sadly la liga's been rotten for a long time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do we pay referees when we get calls in our favour? Do Rosell pay referees? Did Laporta pay referees?

Did we pay Tom Henning Øvrebo?

DonAK

Remember, there will be matches in the future where we will be heavily favoured as well due to the standard of refereeing these days and im quite sure that none of us would like people blaming us and saying that we pay refs.

F

Flavia

Remember, there will be matches in the future where we will be heavily favoured as well due to the standard of refereeing these days and im quite sure that none of us would like people blaming us and saying that we pay refs.
Did you see the game last night? I don't remember seeing such a clear robbery. If he wasn't paid, something else happened. It's just not possible the ref was just bad.
The trend of bigger teams getting favoured sshould stop, but last night was something else.

DonAK

Did you see the game last night? I don't remember seeing such a clear robbery. If he wasn't paid, something else happened. It's just not possible the ref was just bad.
The trend of bigger teams getting favoured sshould stop, but last night was something else.

I did and know what happened, But I'll still look away from the paid refs claims for now.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I did and know what happened, But I'll still look away from the paid refs claims for now.

I have all my life, but yesterday was different somehow. It really was jaw dropping. Perez is desperate at the moment, just look at his attempt to hijack the Neymar deal for example.

Gaudi

Agree with Sunyol, yesterday was the first time I thought of deliberate robbery. Hope I'm wrong

EDIT: Is it true Rossel said something about last night...like he can't belive it?

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Agree with Sunyol, yesterday was the first time I thought of deliberate robbery. Hope I'm wrong

EDIT: Is it true Rossel said something about last night...like he can't belive it?

Yes. He said "I still can't believe it", when asked about the game.

Beast

The Observer
Normally I would just laugh at the suggestion, but after yesterday and because Perez is getting desperate, I am not so sure anymore. Madrid have only 1 league title to their name in 5 years, and have not won the CL for over 10 years. Coupled with that, he has spent an obscene amount of money on this team, which has ultimately proved a failure.

Is he now trying to protect his investment by lining the pockets of some referees in La Liga?

Lol Alex...

If this ref was paid last night than for sure he was also paid by Barcelona against Seville since he is the same ref....
The Seville mistake cancel out him being a Real Madrid supporter ...
Same way if Alves had a foul in this goal than i don't mind calling Pepe's a foul too... (neither were fouls IMO )
Either he is a really shitty ref (which he is and he always make dumb mistakes ) , or he was trying to vindicate and clear himself from the Seville mistake

Home of Barca Fans