Is it worth becoming a Socio?

Blaugrana1899

I live in the States and I want to become a member. I just feel it may not make sense to invest $231.71 to become member, because I live far from the Camp Nou. I may not be able to attend the matches. Does anyone know the other benefits of joining? I know you can vote and that's very important.

Zqa-

The magazine, discount in the shop, free tours etc in Barcelona. Awesome card, diploma signed by Laporta, hmmm. The pleasure of knowing you are a part of the most amazing sports institution on earth.

So yes, very much worth it.

Blaugrana1899

The magazine, discount in the shop, free tours etc in Barcelona. Awesome card, diploma signed by Laporta, hmmm. The pleasure of knowing you are a part of the most amazing sports institution on earth.

So yes, very much worth it.
-That sounds great, but the fc barcelona shop online doesn't ship to the United States anymore. Now I place my orders on kitbag.com. I am currently in college and I cannot afford to go to Barcelona now.

Zqa-

-That sounds great, but the fc barcelona shop online doesn't ship to the United States anymore. Now I place my orders on kitbag.com. I am currently in college and I cannot afford to go to Barcelona now.

Oh well, that's too bad.. Wait till later to become a member then.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal

So what, my friend? Do you want a better thing that is a member of "the " biggest club in the world? Only for that, it's worth becoming a menber... that you will bellong to a big family... a family of "mucho mès que un club"! :2145960713mundoemot

desoe

For me that's a mental thing.

As anyone already said - to know that you're a part of the club. Not a member of some local fanclub in your town or country, but part of FCBarcelona.

Every benefit after that it's just a bonus to me.

[FCB]Messi[10

yeah it does ship to the USA still I just checked right now and tried to buy something and it does. And I would suggest to choose yes to become a member because then it is official that you are supporting Barcelona the best team in the world.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
if your poor and in college then prolly not... but when u have the funds it is def worth it!

S

SportsWriter327

I was looking into becoming a registered fan. I also live in the states and outside hello, good bye and some phrases I don't speak Spanish. I didn't see an option to get the magazine in English. Being a fan is great but is there a way to get correspondence from the club in English? I want to be a part of the team that has brought me so much joy. Also to vote I take it you have to register wait for a year and then when you register again you can vote? Is there any sort of option for staying on for more then a year? Any one that is a member (in the states or elsewhere) that can shed some light please let me know! Thank you!!!

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
it doesn't matter whether you can vote it not, unless you're going to fly over to barcelona when there are elections?

migueli

why do you say socio in spanish if this is an english forum and most of the barça season ticket holders call us soci/s in catalan?

Home of Barca Fans