Is it time to sack Lucho?

Is it time to sack Lucho?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrPepper

I don't think Lucho will succeed here, but at the same time it'd be unfair to sack him now.

But is Paco someone who would win the possession battle against EVERY team? I feel Rayo is more about pressing than ball circulation. If he manages to have less of the ball than the opposition like Tata did once, he will be slaughtered. I know it's stupid but it's the way things are working here, sadly.

Neymessi

He clearly is not a tactician.We literally have no midfield.I don't know what he has in mind.We need a midfield for fucks sake.We had so much depth in midfield but now we have nothing.Just passes going around with no penetration.If he fails and gets sacked I hope we get a manager who has experience coaching top teams not getting small managers hoping they will be pep 2.0

Chong Li

Absolutely. He's a terrible tactician, apparently a poor motivator and leader too.

A clueless pretender, nowhere near the level required for coaching at a club like FC Barcelona.

Alarcón

There is a bigger chance that Paco shit his pants under the pressure than not. I will not risk another risky option If Lucho is gone. Barca needs a coach who could cope well with the pressure.

The problem is that from our couches, we can't judge who's a good coach and who's not. The only ones who can judge are the people in charge. We've had 3 coaches in the last 3 seasons, and all of them have failed so far. If they sack Lucho, we can't trust these guys to find a better coach, because they have no idea of football. Whatever coach joins our club, he will have to do everything from managing players to transfers, because our actual sports director has no clue.

If Lucho and only Lucho was the problem, we'd be in a comfortable situation, as we could just sack him and appoint someone better. But right now, we're screwed, until we get that exact type of manager who handles everything.

DennyCrane

If Lucho and only Lucho was the problem, we'd be in a comfortable situation, as we could just sack him and appoint someone better. But right now, we're screwed, until we get that exact type of manager who handles everything.

The choice is pretty clear then, Barca needs Felix Magath. :pep:

DrPepper

So, Mourinho.

But in all honesty, if people expect Barca to always play the Guardiola way of playing, then we will always fire our managers after a season unless it's Guardiola himself. You don't want to have a copy that can never be as good as the original.

serghei

It doesn't matter, this season's done regardless. We should start with a new board and a new manager in the summer, hopefully. We made a couple of mistakes in the summer transfer window, but a great manager can surely build something with this squad.

We can't take a risk on Paco. We need a proven world class coach.

We've been needing that the minute after Pep left. Don't hold your breath it will happen under Bartonto and Zubinepto.

DrAli_barca

I am hoping that lucho will wake up one day and realize, it is time to stop rotating the squad ! enough is enough, we have world class players in every position except for the right back, how he handles the tactics and his starting squad every game is one of our major problems this year however, i think it is really early to sack lucho

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Are socios really dumb enough to vote the same board? Wow.

I hope that poll was true and Laporta will be the winner if he runs again.

Home of Barca Fans