IrvDizzle Goes to Paris/Barcelona

DucdeOrléans

A shame that you only will spend 2 days in Paris. You need more than a week to even see the most important attractions/historical places. IMO the most beautiful big city in the world. It is also perfect weather right now.

christina

Pure Happiness
A shame that you only will spend 2 days in Paris. You need more than a week to even see the most important attractions/historical places. IMO the most beautiful big city in the world. It is also perfect weather right now.

:lol:

You sound like Paris ambassador ...

Tomchin

Irv, after tonight's result, I'm even more jealous of you now. The atmosphere in the stadium next Tuesday will simply be brilliant.

I'm seriously contemplating to go there as well, but I suppose there're no tickets anymore available at a decent price :) Could you list that website again that you have used to book your tickets? And how trustworthy are they? Surely not a scam?

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
www.spainticketbureau.com, Tomchin. It is reputable, they sell tix for all La Liga/CL/Copa matches ... as well as other events.

and XMG, I'm still going to be really nervous on Tuesday I feel as though Real Madrid are some horrible monster and they are lying on the floor but you're afraid to think they are dead. I hope the atmosphere will be great and not nervous.

cuz I'm going to be nervous.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Nice one Irv. The atmosphere will be crazy, not nervous. The longer it stays 0-0, the crazier they will get.

Home of Barca Fans