Injuries and suspensions

I

irilov

puyol probably not ready to play until return leg against shakhtar...
pedro suspicious for the match vs villareal.
abidal out.

IL Professore

Defining the Undefined
"....pedro suspicious....."
for some reason the pink panther theme song began playing in my head as soon as i read that

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Think he will make it....
And isn't ailbol or what's his face out of the final?
Since he got the straight red

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Mascherano and Alves get a yellow card in the next semi are they suspended for the final?

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
If Mascherano and Alves get a yellow card in the next semi are they suspended for the final?

Apparently so. Mascherano, Alves, and Milito are currently in risk of getting suspended. + anyone that gets a straight red. Hopefully we'll have a full team.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Uh. Unfortunately I can see them both getting cautions easily and pep really has noone to replace them.

lovebarca

anybody know recovery date of abidal,adriano,bojan-
i know all of them are out for season but there are any chance of come back for CL final
we owe them that
specially abidal

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great news (if true). From FC Barcelona official website:

No player will be one yellow away from suspension at the Camp Nou. If Barça qualify, the only way they can have a player suspended at Wembley is through a sending off.

Gibbons

anybody know recovery date of abidal,adriano,bojan-
i know all of them are out for season but there are any chance of come back for CL final
we owe them that
specially abidal

Adriano could possibly be fit for the CL final, I think his prognosis was to only miss 4 weeks. He was injured in CDR final on April 20th, and the CL final is on May 28th. That's a little over 5 weeks between the two.

Abidal should is most likely done for the season.

I remember reading on here that Bojan was ahead of schedule on his recovery, but I have no idea when he should be back. I think he's most likely done for the season, also.

P

PhilS

Uh. Unfortunately I can see them both getting cautions easily and pep really has noone to replace them.

Well, Barca had no 4th choice left back last night, and everyone knows they have no viable 4th choice at forward.

Barca is not a team that looks for excuses. The bench players and callups from Barca B are ready to rise to the occasion as needed, their teammates trust them.

This team has so many strengths, any of which can be decisive in a particular game.

B

Barcelonaaaaa

I heard that Messi has obtained a minor muscle injury and he will not play for the Real Sociedad game but he will probably be ready for Real Madrid.
Any official news about that? I hadn't managed to find anything at all.

Home of Barca Fans