Individual players you enjoy watching the most?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Can be any player from any team you get a kick out of watching the most, whether it would be great defensive skill, maestro in midfield or awesome goalscorer.

I'll shoot first (mine are kinda obvious) but you might discover someone new to watch out for!

1. Ramadel Falcao - I don't usually like forwards as much but i'll make an exception, complete CF as there is right now, great movement, keeps it simple & great heading ability, all round boss.

2. Xavi Hernandez - I'll never tire of watching Xavi play (has there ever been anyone as consistent?) plays with his head up, can see the whole field & never loses the ball, what a player.

3. Andrea Pirlo - Similar to Xavi (but better hair) isn't quite as cautious as Xavi which i find entertaining, will try alot more balls/take more risks, can't get enough of watching Andrea play (even if it is as a Rival team now :() also love his demeanor, the way he looks like he can't be fucked/cares about his hair more than the actual match, but why he's there he might as well boss the game anyways.

4. Thiago Silva - Love watching Silva, love the way he cuts out/intercepts everything before it's even started, extremely calm & superquick.

5. Marco Verratti - The maestro for the future, this guy has mad confidence & awesome skill, a mix between Andrea Pirlo & Andres Iniesta, a joy to watch him at the moment.

Special mention to Alessandro Nesta & Didier Drogba but i don't watch them so much nowadays :(

Fishdoll

Bakalao
Most of the guys I would mention are no longer playing. However, of those who are:

1. Nesta
2. Pirlo
3. Xavi
4. Falcao
5-7: Athletic's attacking midfield when they're healthy (Herrera-De Marcos-Muniain)

F

Flavia

Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Pirlo, Ibra, Falcao. And sometimes, Balotelli, for comedy.

Richard.H

I gotta admit it's quite difficult to constantly play with your head up for an amateur like me. I know it's probably an easy thing for world class players to do, but this guy almost always looks up at the field to see where he could make the best pass.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Balotelli is indeed funny but sometimes i find he goes a little OTT & could seriously injure someone (i remember a few cases last season) but yeah quite the character

Wouldn't like him in my team though.

impeh

Hi, its me..
:neymar:

:tito:

.. used to like watching forlan too :( Could use both feet and score from pretty much anywhere.. oh and Ibra, for similar reasons.

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Xavi- brilliant player.
Iniesta- grace.
Ibra- total footballer, innate creativity, and skill to execute.

I'm a sucker for the midfielders with vision and accuracy. David Pizarro was on the list, Modric, Sneijder, Pirlo.

Risers- Reus, Mertens, Gundogan.

Not so much Messi these days, though he has his moments. Opponents really won't let him run at them, prefer to foul. They defend him better, and he often chooses a poor moment to attempt a dribble (and loses the ball). Still the best aggressive and tenacious dribbler on the planet, but less entertaining.

Barca8

Besides the Barcelona 11 every week... Marco Reus of Dortmund is a great talent. Yann M'Vila, Mats Hummels, Arjen Robben, Van der Vaart

Home of Barca Fans