Ilaix Moriba

Gari

Rumor has it that Ilaix had to take a pay cut to come to Valencia in search of minutes. The irony.

gregorrin10

I'm not one to enjoy players being shit, but I have to admit it was very satisfying to see Moriba out there today performing or better yet, playing like he did. Cause he sure as hell didn't perform. Funny how the moment after we scored the 4th goal and killed the game, he and Gaya were both subbed off at the same time. Moriba for being shit, and Gaya for simply rest, cause their manager knew this game was done. One the former, who gave us a great gift of Gavi (might just be a generational player) and Nico by leaving, and the other might be our future player. Hopefully Gaya saw what he'd be missing out on, if he signs that contract extension. If I had to choose one club to demolish right now, it'd be Valencia just to show Gaya (and Moriba) the levels they are missing, so I'm very happy today. ;)

Windhook

I wish him well nonetheless, but not so well everytime he faces Barca, of course. He was a little too aggressive in the second half with some dirty fouls, hopefully not intentional.

Jakabor

Deserves all the ridicule he gets.

He was too greedy thinking he should be paid way above what he is actually worth on the pitch. Evidently Barca was right as he came crawling back to midtable Valencia.

That's Illaix' level - midtable.

xXKonan

He looks like he did last season, just without having veterans and other skilled youngsters like Pedri to give him a helping hand.

Doesn't look quite ready to be a starter at all for any top division side. His passing and his positioning are so far off for him to be relied on as a starter, especially for a side like Valencia and his parent club RB Leipzig. Seems like Bordalas is just desperate to rely on him off the bat due to how bad the other options are.

He has a long way to go.

Porque

He should look better in a high energy basic footballing side like Bordolas Valencia. Horrible game and possibly down to in part with the embarrassment and extra pressure of playing against Barcelona given what transpired.

If anything from the time at Leipzig and now seeing him at Valencia, his workrate Is still subpar and way too peripheral in the game. If these things don't improve then he will always be wasting the physical aspects that coaches will always look to expecting from him first.

He will probably come good in a few years time at the top level, but we're incredibly lucky to have Gavi forced into us down to three reasons

1) Ilaix leaving
2) Pedri being injured the whole first half season
3) Puig staying and being matchfit :lol:

Home of Barca Fans