just a little bit

Barto's kisses, sweeter than honey
But guess what, so is this guy's talent,
All you gotta do is give him some
C-h-a-n-c-e
Just a little bit Quique
Just a little bit Abidal

xXKonan

He's becoming a more talented player than Alena ever was.
As crappy as this sounds It seems like that isn't a very high bar at this point.

Yeah he was amazing with the youth teams but man he really just seems so underwhelming now. :/

Alena is still young and has time. but he's only a year younger than De Jong and a year older than Puig and hasn't been able to establish himself at Betis while Puig did a lot more in a short amount of time than Alena has for the First team.

tacticvarium

He's becoming a more talented player than Alena ever was.

Becoming more talented than Alena doesn't prove anything at this point. Alena was also insane during his B team days but Moriba isn't even close to that level of performance yet in the B team. Alena seemed to have high ceilings but his development has stalled rapidly which is very disappointing. Hope Moriba isn't that case. Tired of seeing good La Masia midfielders end up being average players. Moriba needs to get his first team chances next season to show what he really got.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Hes exactly the player we lack in midfield especially if Vidal leaves. Would rather have him make up the numbers than Pedri, who would have to compete with Puig directly (profile wise). He looks physically ready for first division football as well (hence Leipzigs interest?). If we dont sign another midfielder (and Vidal+Rakitic leave) I am all for him.

Not stoked to have two 17 years olds though (and Puig whos inexperienced).

Last edited:

Messi983

No need to force him to the first team. Let him develop under Pimienta for another year especially if Barca B will be promoted to Segunda. If he'll develop well and we'll need him he could be called up but I wouldn't make him a full-time first team player.

FDJ-Busi-Pjanic will be starters with Puig, Alena and possibly Roberto as a midfield depth. I'm ok with that.

If Gladbach is serious about Pedri send him on loan there for a year. I really believe he's our future and am affraid he won't get enough minutes here next season. As I've said multiple times before I don't see us seriously challenging for major titles as long as amigos (especially Busi and Suarez) will be starters so we should think for a best possible way for our youngsters to develop in the meantime.

Riordon

A full year under Pimienta will be smart for Moriba. And I would let Pedri go on loan possibly a two year loan and he could come back when he is 19. Not smart letting him come here when we still need to fully integrate De Jong and find playing time to Puig and Trincao.

khaled_a_d

A full year under Pimienta will be smart for Moriba. And I would let Pedri go on loan possibly a two year loan and he could come back when he is 19. Not smart letting him come here when we still need to fully integrate De Jong and find playing time to Puig and Trincao.

2 years look good but it could put unnecessary pressure on next board if they like the kid and found they can't have him for another year.

Messi983

2 years look good but it could put unnecessary pressure on next board if they like the kid and found they can't have him for another year.

We could include a clause to recall him after the first season.

Would also be smart to include an option to recall him in winter transfer window in case he wouldn't adapt well and play enough.

BBZ8800

FDJ-Busi-Pjanic will be starters with Puig, Alena and possibly Roberto as a midfield depth. I'm ok with that.

That's a really horrible roster defensive wise.
Frenkie can't hold position.
Busi is on a verge of needing a wheelchair.
Roberto played 2 matches as a midfielder in the last 2 years.
Puig and Alena can't defend.
Pjanic is an unknown.

I guess that we will face a crazy amount of shots on our goal in the next season.

Messi-Suarez in attack, and midfield who can't defend behind them.

Oh, fun times are coming.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

That's a really horrible roster defensive wise.
Frenkie can't hold position.
Busi is on a verge of needing a wheelchair.
Roberto played 2 matches as a midfielder in the last 2 years.
Puig and Alena can't defend.
Pjanic is an unknown.

I guess that we will face a crazy amount of shots on our goal in the next season.

Messi-Suarez in attack, and midfield who can't defend behind them.

Oh, fun times are coming.

Not really much difference to todays midfield, it's not like zombie Rakitic or Vidal give the team any stability either. With Puig and Pedri being solid prospects for offensive minded midfielders + Frenkie/Pjanic the team could use another physical CM but i doubt the board will buy someone good enough this window so i guess it's either the roster from above or the same + 33 year old Vidal if he doesn't get sold.

Home of Barca Fans