If you HAD to sell one player from the current roster, who would it be?

If forced, who would you sell from this list?

• Total voters

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Pique, Puyol, and Leo are all untouchable. Dani is the perfect RB for the system FCB play.

after the way Masch covered for El Capitan in the SuperCopa and the tackle he made on Bendtner last year, how 23% of people are voting for him is beyond incredulous to me.

David Villa is replaceable, I guess Eto'o or Kun Aguero could replace him. Whether or not they have the attitude to do so is another thing, but hey, I guess chemistrywith Xaviesta and Leo and humility doesn't mean much.

Eric is out of the question, unless you know another CB/LB combo who could put Cristiano in his pocket 100% of the time just floating around.

that leaves Pedro and Valdes. I'd go with Victor, cuz Pedro's ability to score clutch goals will just have to do. We could always buy Neuer or Lloris. I don't know many other wingers who could play in our system and be such a poacher.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Mascherano, Abidal, Villa, and Pedro are the only ones that are replaceable without a huge drop in quality. I voted Abidal simply because he's gonna need to be replaced in a few years anyway.

Reasonus

that leaves Pedro and Valdes. I'd go with Victor, cuz Pedro's ability to score clutch goals will just have to do. We could always buy Neuer or Lloris. I don't know many other wingers who could play in our system and be such a poacher.

Victor is better than both.

E

estranged

Somebody close this thread already, it's killing all the masch and abi love :cry:

Birdy

Pedro is no way near the villa or masch in the poll and there is a damn reason for that!
Pedro is not just useful.. He is (and will continue to be) chosen over any other forward because he does exactly what we need defensively and when he has the chance he squeezes the thing in the net with success rate almost 95 % in chances..
Only when injured he does not perform

Home of Barca Fans