If you had to choose ,which one of these titles would you like Barca to win this year

If you had to,which one of these titles would you like Barca to win this year?

• Spanish League

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Spanish Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Champions League

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

MinaFCB

champions league/la liga,champions league/la liga....oooh i dunno...damn i cant believe i forgot to write 'choose''

Last edited:

R10(FCB)

Crazy
all 3 :smile: if we play against man utd. in final than i would like CL more than La Liga , cause much people compare Barca and man.utd. and i would like that Barca proove that we are better than manchester, that Messi is better than ronaldo... so i'll vote later

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
Well the only team that can win La Liga is Real Madrid so without a shadow of a doubt we have to win that ahead of anything else. I think we've proven to the rest of Europe that we're the best team in Spain now we just need to make it official in Spain.

Evil

Shabazz
Easy ... definatley La Liga .. First we worked extremley hard for it and like Pep said the league is the best trophy because it's what's you work for for the entire season. Plus I'm content with Madrid not winning anything :smile:

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Kill madrid off and claim the league finally, everything else seems to be less important to me!

S

Snyde

I think now we've proven that we were simply the best in La Liga. To get a trophy would simply confirm that. However winning in Europe would say to the world "We are the best club in the world with best football that is more art than sport". That's why this year it'll be CL for me, all other seasons I'll happily take Liga over CL.

BlaugranaGirl

La liga because we've been top almost all season and to lose it at the final hurdle (again) would be heartbreaking. Plus, and it's a big plus...the thought of Madrid getting their grubby hands on the trophy again sickens me!

Home of Barca Fans