If Barca did not exist, which club would you support?

Guardian

Would you stop supporting Barca if the entire squad slept with your sister?
Would you start supporting Real Madrid if the naked girl in your room sleeps only with Madrid fans?
Would you change Barca with Real if Cristiano Ronaldo turned out to be your dad?
Would you run naked around the stadium if you were promised a Barca seasonal ticket/card if you do so?
Would you trade your pants with Luis Figo's ones and wear them if that would get you 1 million euro?
Would you sign for Real Madrid if Florentino promised you an island and 1000 naked chicks all chosen from a beauty contest?
Would you drink water from the toilet if Iniesta asked you to do so and promised his shirt?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Would you stop supporting Barca if the entire squad slept with your sister? Tough one.
Would you start supporting Real Madrid if the naked girl in your room sleeps only with Madrid fans? Hell no.
Would you change Barca with Real if Cristiano Ronaldo turned out to be your dad? No.
Would you run naked around the stadium if you were promised a Barca seasonal ticket/card if you do so? Yes.
Would you trade your pants with Luis Figo's ones and wear them if that would get you 1 million euro? Maybe. Depends on my financial situation.
Would you sign for Real Madrid if Florentino promised you an island and 1000 naked chicks all chosen from a beauty contest? Yes.
Would you drink water from the toilet if Iniesta asked you to do so and promised his shirt? I already have his shirt.

--

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Would you stop supporting Barca if the entire squad slept with your sister? ooooooooo ... that's a tough one ... depends on if they called her the next day
Would you start supporting Real Madrid if the naked girl in your room sleeps only with Madrid fans? hell no ... plenty more naked girls out there
Would you change Barca with Real if Cristiano Ronaldo turned out to be your dad? no ... I'd sue him for back-payments for allowance/gifts take the money and buy FCB season tix
Would you run naked around the stadium if you were promised a Barca seasonal ticket/card if you do so? I'm planning to do this when I go in May anyway, soooooo ... sure!!
Would you trade your pants with Luis Figo's ones and wear them if that would get you 1 million euro? how long do I have to wear them?
Would you sign for Real Madrid if Florentino promised you an island and 1000 naked chicks all chosen from a beauty contest? ooooo ... the island is very tempting ... is there a mansion and a yacht?
Would you drink water from the toilet if Iniesta asked you to do so and promised his shirt? ummmm ... depends ... what's in the toilet? if it's clean then yea ... if not ... then no ... I can just buy his shirt

Guardian

:lol: haha guys, thanks for the answers, some of them were really good :)
Although, for the second question, I'd lie and tell her I'm madridista, but after the fun I'd tell her the true. Well she might spank me, but that's part of the plan :p :)

Z

Zaraki Kenpachi

If I can not support Barca in La Liga then I won't support any team in spain :p

Turkey: TRABZONSPOR!
England: ManU
Germany: B.Dortmund
Argentina: Boca
Italy: Napoli

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I like both Roman clubs but ultimately, I'd only support my home team Dinamo Zagreb.

Home of Barca Fans