Ibrahim Afellay

Galning

He isn't Barça quality at all. At the moment he isn't even sub material, I'd rather see Deulofeu play than this guy.
I hope he really steps it up in the next few games, he will get minutes when we've wrapped up La Lliga.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He looks..I don't know...in the national team he's quite good, but with us he's nothing special. Is it the idea of playing for Barça? Is it the language barrier? Is it the slightly different style of playing? I hope he steps it up indeed, otherwise we'd better sell him to Arsenal or so.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
1. we signed him for next season, primarily. injuries to Bojan and Jeffren have seen him play more than he was expected to this term.
2. have you critics watched him? like, at all? he constantly comes looking for the ball and tries to make things happen. his touch isn't perfect and his ability to participate in our passing game is off, but his pace, directness and attitude can't be questioned.

gingerless

1. we signed him for next season, primarily. injuries to Bojan and Jeffren have seen him play more than he was expected to this term.
2. have you critics watched him? like, at all? he constantly comes looking for the ball and tries to make things happen. his touch isn't perfect and his ability to participate in our passing game is off, but his pace, directness and attitude can't be questioned.

voice of reason, seriously guys?

raedkuwait

wtf guys, thats the same shit talk u said about adriano , now after adriano got few game play all of u want him, i think affely has potentials at least he has the balls to shoot
from distance and his shot is strong, give him tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.

Mocro

+1

iookram

This.

kaisers0ze

I watch all Barca games. I suggust that next time you watch a game keep your eyes open.

I "suggust" you keep your eyes open yourself. It's one of his qualities to come looking for the ball. I didn't like his last match at all... but you are talking plain shit. "Watching all Barca games" doesnt give you a monopoly on football knowledge by the way.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

I don't think he has been good at all but the potential is there. I like his potential and I think bringing him in was a good move but this season is nothing but a learning process for him, and he's essentially useless to us for now.

Still a great buy though.

Last edited:

KluivertsBoots

Afellay is a very good player and brings many needed things to the team when he gets to play. I want to see him at Barca for many years. Absolute highway robbery for the price we paid.

Home of Barca Fans