Ibrahim Afellay

Hassanova

Could have been he wasn't 100%. Could have been that Lucho wanted to see more of the Barça B players against better opponents. Lucho already knows what Ibi can do. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Lucho also knows what he can do with xavi and iniesta so that would not be an excuse. I really hope that ibi get a fair chance. He is not a bad player. He just had a lot of unlucky injuries and stuff going on. But Now he is 100% fit. So this is the best moment to test him for real.

slvtn

Everyone rated Cesc as a bad player, same with Alexis and now Afellay is the way to go?! I highly doubt that he has a big future in Barcelona.

BerkeleyBernie

Lucho also knows what he can do with xavi and iniesta so that would not be an excuse. I really hope that ibi get a fair chance. He is not a bad player. He just had a lot of unlucky injuries and stuff going on. But Now he is 100% fit. So this is the best moment to test him for real.

You don't want to throw an entire team of newbies on the field because it doesn't tell you how well they are going to fit with the veterans. Afellay has already played La Liga matches, and was clear to see he fit well with the Barça core players. The young kids, on the other hand, have mostly had Barça B experience.

Egert

Estonian Culé
New boots for this season.

350ur7r.jpg

Siberia

I always see his face when players post a group of who has won in training. Dunno, I think he might be pretty impressive in training and I think Lucho sees that.

kaisers0ze

The word is he is on his way to Besiktas.

I'm all for him leaving Barca.. but i don't feel he will grow and become a better player at Besiktas.

Egert

Estonian Culé
For some reason I want him to stay for one more season. He can be a good player to come on from the bench. We don't have so large squad now so he could be on the bench almost every game.

Home of Barca Fans