Ibrahim Afellay

desoe

So, we're probably going to see him as a forward today. I'm curious to see his actions as a winger, after Pep have already used him as a midfielder. Maybe he's searching the best spot on the pitch for him? This versatility is looking useful for the team.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
So, we're probably going to see him as a forward today. I'm curious to see his actions as a winger, after Pep have already used him as a midfielder. Maybe he's searching the best spot on the pitch for him? This versatility is looking useful for the team.

Yep, precisely why I always loved the idea of this transfer...Versatility

kaisers0ze

Bad 1st half for Barcelona... also for Afellay.. adriano almost getting injured because of him (late pass).

Very predictable passing also. Hoping to see better in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
P

Paganitzu

Not impressed, weak passes. Afellay has never been known for suprising passes, but for his runs. Doesn't mean you're allowed to give weak passes.

bryangld27

He's given the ball away a couple of times now. That was a good run though in the 12 minute just before Keita made the first shot.

kaisers0ze

He's given the ball away a couple of times now. That was a good run though in the 12 minute just before Keita made the first shot.

Yes and there was a great inside pass to Messi. But there were more negative then positive situations.. Come on man! This is your chance to show what you can do!

Mocro

Not impressed, weak passes. Afellay has never been known for suprising passes, but for his runs. Doesn't mean you're allowed to give weak passes.

Not allowed to give weak passes? Everybody that puts risk in their game give weak passes at times. There are plenty of Barcaplayers today that are not impressive and give even worse passes. At least Afellay had a great pass on Messi, a good run on the sideline, 2 shots on goal and worked hard for the team. I just don't know what Milito was doing the first half.

Bergkamp10

He may not look it but he probably is. Still needs time to gell, I don't think you'll see the real Afellay till next season.

P

Paganitzu

Good recovery so far in the second half, does much better than Bojan on the other side.

Home of Barca Fans