Ibrahim Afellay

N

nejcf15

3m euro. Really cheap as on transfermarkt he is worth 10m :)

His kit number is 20 at PSV, and number 20 isn't taken yet at Barca =)

What I saw from youtube videos, he is fast, good long shooting nice technic. He'll fit in Barca team perfect I guess ^^

xboogiex

From voetbalzone.nl but english.

Mark van Bommel understand the choice of Barcelona for Ibrahim Afellay. The Bayern Munich midfielder, who has a history with the Spanish club, worked with PSV and the Dutch national team along with midfielder Afellay and thinks that the qualities to succeed. PSV and Barcelona have already reached agreement on a transfer fee.

"He's technically very good and can also be a tactical race to dominate. And he's fast, "noted International Soccer from the mouth of Van Bommel. "His technical and physical qualities that make him in many places to play in a team. He two-footed so he can play left and right and also from the feet to the center. "

According to Van Bommel, the playing style of Barcelona Afellay a glove. "The Dutch team plays a bit like Barcelona and Afellay know how good a 4-3-3 system works", the leader of Orange. "With Lionel Messi, Xavi and the other Barcelona players Afellay will easily adapt to that team."

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Good to see Van Bommel endorsing Afellay, he's right about Afellay finding it easy to adapt to our team.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I just cant wait to see him in a Barca shirt, if onyl we could sign him now, then we another player who could rip Marcelo :lol:

Culeee

He wont play in the midfield 2 much, pep wants him on the wings which makes sense cause i always felt we needed a backup/competition for the wings much more then we need an extra AM (considering well be going for one in the summer).. he is nothing like hleb though with his speed and his shot he is more like a henry type of left winger (except henry had better finishing obv)

Home of Barca Fans