Hulk

Yugo Count Dante

Please tell me , what do you think does the body of Hulk weight?? Because I want to get his weight!!
I think it's his genetics, I think that his bones are slightly bigger than that of an average human being.

In particular he has a big head and big legs

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Chelsea are finally close to a £40 million deal to sign Porto striker Hulk with sources claiming on Tuesday night that the transfer was “90 per cent” complete.

The American commentators seem convinced its pretty much done, saying hes been tweeting chelsea fans or something.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I do not like him and I hate how the EPL is absorbing all the Brazilian players making the NT that much worse but whatever. It is a steep price and he is a good player but damn, they need a really, really good coach. I suppose their purchases are very Capello like. Hazard might hate his guts but Capello will straighten him out if he has the energy to do and make him balance his game.

But knowing Capello, he is just bumming around :lol:

Superfly

Banned
So 35m for Hazard and 40m for Hulk in the span of a week?

Jesus Christ. There goes Roman killing football all over again.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I don't understand why all of these players want to make a move,they know out of the 3 players atleast 1 of them will fail or not get a regular chance in the team and yet they move just to fill their pockets.

Home of Barca Fans