How would Pep do with current Barca squad?

Temptation

How would he perform? What are the players that would flourish under him? What will be the probable outcomes if Pep got this squad? What would be the starting 11?

jamrock

You're asking how the goat would do with this team.

🤔🤔🤔.

Very very very very well, probably win the league at the very least.

frog-fcb

Hard to say tbh xavi is doing pretty decent at the moment his footballing ideas are the same as peps. The big issue is we have a good team but as of yet due to financial crap we don't have the great squad to properly compete how we want to

iniestaGOAT

HOW WOULD HE DO? HE WOULD WIN THE LEAGUE OF COURSE

MADRID HAVE A HARD TIME WINNING THE LEAGUE, WHEN THEIR DADDY BARCELONA IS AROUND

THEY CAN ONLY FLEX ON FRAUD ENGLISH TEAMS IN EUROPE

BJJ

I reckon he'd win the league and probably get us to a cl quarter final. Pep is in a different class to Xavi. Bigger personality, better tactically, better motivator. Xavi 8s a lightweight.

ajnotkeith

Hard to say tbh xavi is doing pretty decent at the moment his footballing ideas are the same as peps. The big issue is we have a good team but as of yet due to financial crap we don't have the great squad to properly compete how we want to
Goodness.

delancey

Well… regardless of results, which would certainly be better than what we are seeing now, we would be enjoying entertaining football every week.

Funny thing is, under Koeman, many of our games were actually entertaining. Under Xavi, our games are boring every week. Valverde reincarnated. I guess his brother is in charge of tactics? If not, what the hell is he here for? :lol:

Nepotism at its finest, and we do not deserve to win anything while hiring bros. Laporta should feel ashamed of himself. No wonder Alemany is leaving us.

Temptation

Xavi is closer to Big Sam than to Pep. One of the most boring and draining style of plays I have seen.

Just because he's a Barca legend and started out with a 433 doesn't mean he's Pep.

Anyways, he ended up preferring a variation of the 442 with 4 mids and 2 forwards. Xavi is Big Sam without the anti relegation grit and shithousery. :lol:

Xavi is closer to Big Sam than to Pep. One of the most boring and draining style of plays I have seen.

Just because he's a Barca legend and started out with a 433 doesn't mean he's Pep.

Anyways, he ended up preferring a variation of the 442 with 4 mids and 2 forwards. Xavi is Big Sam without the anti relegation grit and shithousery. :lol:
what I DO know is he wouldnt win UCL just like he hasnt with any other team in last 10y.

Home of Barca Fans