How our attack should lool like against Arsenal ?

Vote:

• Pedro - Henry - Messi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iniesta - Henry - Messi

• Other (specify)

• Total voters

desoe

There's no poll

Done. I don't know how to create the poll before posting :D

I included Iniesta, because it won't be the first time when we use him there, although I'm not really a big fan of his transformation as a LW. We need Xaviesta!

Last edited:

10-09

It depends if Ibrahimovic is fit to play, if he is then

Pedro-:ibra:-Messi

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
How our attack should lool? Let's win the game before we talk about laughing at Arsenal DM ;)

Defo Pedro-Bojan-Messi for me. All 3 will give us huge fluidity going forward, we don't know if Campbell will play but if he does they will cause him total hell. If they drop song back there then they'll have no midfield steel, meaning Xaviesta will have fun.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
How our attack should lool? Let's win the game before we talk about laughing at Arsenal DM ;)

Defo Pedro-Bojan-Messi for me. All 3 will give us huge fluidity going forward, we don't know if Campbell will play but if he does they will cause him total hell. If they drop song back there then they'll have no midfield steel, meaning Xaviesta will have fun.

Er what? where did i laugh at arsenal?

E

Esteve

Pedro - Bojan - Messi.

Bojan deserves a game. Iniesta should play beside Xavi if he's fit. And Henry is a dick.

jairzinho

Pedro-Bojan-Messi gets my vote. Pedro on the left, Bojan in the middle and Lionel with free license to attack from any side. I'd like to see Messi and Bojan interchange as well. That will unsettle the Arsenal rear guard. Plus their speed will give Campbell and CO something to think about.

Home of Barca Fans