Votes: 9 11.7%
  • 35-40

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • 40 and above

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

Right, men can still look very good in their thirties with the right lifestyle.

I think the most problematic aspect as you age is that you don't have enough time to do what you want. I would need a 40 hour day to fit everything I want to do. So I never really understand people that get bored.

Looking back at the time in my younger days, it's astonishing how much time I lost. I lose more time than I should even with this forum lol. But it's fun.

Valdario

I've never had problems with my fitness, although if I had any type of back problems in my 30s I'd probably slow down a lot. I wonder if any of you guys still go to the gym in your late 30s?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think the most problematic aspect as you age is that you don't have enough time to do what you want. I would need a 40 hour day to fit everything I want to do. So I never really understand people that get bored.

Looking back at the time in my younger days, it's astonishing how much time I lost. I lose more time than I should even with this forum lol. But it's fun.

Agree with the first part and agree more with the second part. I have lost much important time, i want to turn the clock back and enjoy more my younger years. I like this forum, always something to laugh :lol:

I've never had problems with my fitness, although if I had any type of back problems in my 30s I'd probably slow down a lot. I wonder if any of you guys still go to the gym in your late 30s?

Sure, i love the gym. Maybe i will stop going to gym when i will be 80 or 90 i think :)

vinni

I can confirm back pain in your 30s. Im in overall good health. Exercise more then most but there is usally something that is acting up. Lower back, upper back, shoulder, knee. Its like when i heal from some issue, a new one starts lol. I didnt have those issues in my early twenties.

khaled_a_d

I don't know, men look great imo between 30 and 45. Peak looks, great facial hair, and that but of immaturity typical in 20something men is gone. You just have to work hard to stay in shape and really be careful with your diet and lifestyle.

Look and health aren't always correlated.
You might look awesome, while you have a condition that makes your life miserable tbh. .opposite can be true

Even athletes will talk about how difficult to maintain there shape and fitness in their 30's.

Last edited:

JohnN

I don't know, men look great imo between 30 and 45. Peak looks, great facial hair, and that but of immaturity typical in 20something men is gone. You just have to work hard to stay in shape and really be careful with your diet and lifestyle.

That part about lifestyle might be true. But you also reach a point where you think, fuck it, life is short. Just eat that pizza and drink that beer like there is no tomorrow.
Only issue is the hangover gets pretty hard.
About the time part it's true. I really wonder how people get bored and why I didn't do more stuff earlier. But I am doing them now (quarantine is an issue though) so I got that going for me.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One

I'm 29 as well and I've never felt/looked better. I'm in my prime :boss: lol

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
tumblr_pdnf76orLT1sbb6tr_500.gif

i_bleed_blaugrana

28!

I feel like physically though, I have barely aged. Only thing that has changed is facial hair and my lips/teeth are slightly darker from coffee and spliff :lol:

Definitely want to vouch for the activity keeps you young approach. Hell, some men hit peaks physically around 50-60s and age really well. Balance and moderation is everything: as long as you train and work as hard as you party, do not eat complete shit your entire life and be aware of your thoughts and your body, age really can be just a number.

The minute you stop living is the minute you start dying and forgetting that and not getting the work/play balance right in either direction is where a lot of people, in my book, start to lose their way.

Home of Barca Fans