How many La Liga teams would out play or out pass Swansea?

B

BrianSwan

And now a serious answer?

Barcelona
Real Madrid would beat us
Sociedad and Malaga would be great tactical games

I think we are even with the likes of Valencia and Bilbao

PaulFCB

Banned
Why don't you wait to play in the Europa League to get and answer?
Probably the position would be similar, a bit lower than in the Premier League.
And let's drop the 2 teams matter in Spain, Manchester couldn't have won that title easier, and City was 2nd assured since the first 3-4 months.

Tezemery

I respect the hell out of Swansea but its like saying how would Osasuna's long ball do in England, England are the masters of the long ball and you can't compete with them.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Barca, Madrid, Atletico, Malaga, Valencia would all definitely win, Sociedad, Betis and Sevilla probably could, don't know the lower teams well enough, but they probably couldn't.

B

BrianSwan

Barca, Madrid, Atletico, Malaga, Valencia would all definitely win, Sociedad, Betis and Sevilla probably could, don't know the lower teams well enough, but they probably couldn't.

How could I forget Atletico.

You really think Valencia this season particularly are all that superior to us?

JamDav1982

How could I forget Atletico.

You really think Valencia this season particularly are all that superior to us?

Valencia are far superior to Swansea.

I can barely think of one Swansea player that would get in the Valencia team - Michu at a push and that is about it.

The likes of Guita/Alves, Rami, Banega, Mathieu, Pereria, Feghouli, Soldad etc are a step up from the Swansea players.

You could probably name two starting elevens at Valencia that would be a step up from Swansea.

Arachnid

There's some irregularity about Swansea. But sure, when on fire they aren't easily outplayed. Plenty of sides could win, but only Barcelona and Madrid outpass them. Maybe Rayo.

B

BrianSwan

Valencia are far superior to Swansea.

I can barely think of one Swansea player that would get in the Valencia team - Michu at a push and that is about it.

The likes of Guita/Alves, Rami, Banega, Mathieu, Pereria, Feghouli, Soldad etc are a step up from the Swansea players.

You could probably name two starting elevens at Valencia that would be a step up from Swansea.

Vorm would for a start, Chico, Rangel, Michu .

B

beautifulgame

Valencia not at their best almost made it to CL quarters.

Malaga should have been in the semi.

At least half the teams could out pass Swan.

Home of Barca Fans