Votes: 14 21.5%
  • 21-25

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • 25+

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I guess it will be in the 25+ region, but not necessarily much more. First of all its not really safe that Barca has such a fantastic season again with that amount of chances. On the other hand he will prolly be more used as a target player than etoo, thus not always shooting himself but holding the ball and set it up for his teammates. I esp. expect an increase in goals from Xavi and Iniesta, with Ibra making those assists.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Around 15 or 16 goals in la liga. This will be his 1st season and I somehow think that this season, with ibra arrive, henry will step up to become "striker" along with bojan. Both ibra and henry will exchange position during match and messi will also back and forth from right wing and down to the middle behind henry/bojan and ibra.

But although I'm not really a fan of ibra, he is a terrific player, no doubt. I hope I'm wrong so he would score more then 20 goals this season.

Last edited:

Interista

Provided that he plays a full season he will score 30+ in all comps without a shadow of a doubt. He'll give another 10 something assists. That's what he'll do minimum IF he plays the whole season without too many injuries. I have such faith in his abilites I think he's gonna score 40 in all competitions. So 40 goals +10 assists.

It also depends on the role he will have, it could also be something like 25 goals + 20 assists.

Ish Kabibble

I went with 21-25. I don't see Ibra as a goalscoring machine. I think his value will come from adding more creativity and making it easier for others to score goals. I actually look for Henry's totals to go up. :2145960713mundoemot

Zincubus

Banned
Didn't he get 25 in the Italian league last year - his best year so far....

Now playing for Barca with all the chances he will get - I am going for 30+ ... in all competitions .

:)

Last edited:

Interista

Didn't he get 25 in the Italian league last year - his best year so far....

Now playing for Barca with all the chances he will get - I am going for 30+ ... in all competitions .

:)

He got 15 in 06/07 but he only played 26 league matches. Still a decent avarage. He played with pain for a few months. The day the scudetto was secured, 5 matches before the end of the season, he stopped playing and had surgery.

In 07/08 he only played 27 league matches and scored 17 and was basicly playing injured half the season, he missed like the last 8 matches when we had amassed an 11 point lead, came back on the final matchday at halftime when Roma were champions, and scored two goals to secure the scudetto. Last season he played 35 and scored 25 league goals.

It's gonna be some transition for him going from the most defensive team in the most defensive league to the most offensive team in the most offensive league. Stranger things have happened in football, but I really can't see how he could fail at Barca.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
I don' really care about how many goals he scored, as long as it's two digits number, say around 15 goals, and he bring his team mate into the horizon with plenty of assist and open up opponent defense so henry and messi or even bojan could score goals and we win games with elegance.......fine by me......

J

Jordzibob

Unless he gets ****load of assists, surely anything less than 30 goals is bad? The price tag says it all, if he doesnt score those goals, or get loads of assists with at least 20 goals, he hasnt been worth that sheer amount we paid for him

S

Snyde

Yeah because all we have got him to do is score goals/get assists. And as if we have him only for one year. FFS!

If he is important for the team and significantly helps the team win over the course of his stay then you can say he is a success.

Zincubus

Banned
Unless he gets ****load of assists, surely anything less than 30 goals is bad? The price tag says it all, if he doesnt score those goals, or get loads of assists with at least 20 goals, he hasnt been worth that sheer amount we paid for him

Looking at his record he hasn't done so badly - suggests he's more than just a goalscorer :)

2008/09: Champion with Inter Milan
2007/08: Champion with Inter Milan
2006/07: Champion with Inter Milan
2005/06: Champion with Juventus (calciopoli)
2004/05: Champion with Juventus (calciopoli)
2003/04: Champion with Ajax
2002/03: Champion with Ajax

Nirre_99

went with 16-20 since it's his first season and all.

I think he has capacity to score alot more and as has been said before, it's the number of assists that will surprise alot of people.

Home of Barca Fans