• Quater Finals

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Semi Finals

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Finals!

Votes: 58 77.3%

• Total voters

koko

runners up to the mighty arsenal i suspect :D especially if we send cesc over to sabotage

diegomessi is right though world cup starts in a few days and i cant wait personally i just love the world cup still get super excited for it like i used to for christmas when i was a kid

beef-supreme

I really have no idea, until the draws and until the transfers are completed, it's difficult to make predictions. I will be optimistic but at this rate, all i can say is that we should prioritise La Liga, and hopefully we can be confident once the groups are drawn and we know how our opponents will line up.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
imho ypu will win it, and if you dont, you'll be beaten by the winner, whenever it is :)

El Gato

Villarato!
TBH I can't see any better team than you lot or Chelsea out there and that's what I think it will be in the finals. Of course as a Madrid supporter I hope that we will somehow make it harder for you, but realistically it looks just like 08/09 where there was you, MU and big hopes in London. However, I'm not underestimating Inter too, but I don't think Rafa will get them as far as Mourinho could.

Hoping for semis:
Real - Barca + Inter - Chelsea, my hopes for finals wouldn't matter at that point anyway, currently 4 best teams in Europe on paper.

Home of Barca Fans