HOF's worst eleven to wear the Barcelona jersey in this decade.

Seamus

Petit was rubbish, Overmars at least made some bit of an impact!!!

How are people not talking about Motta more in this thread?? He was, is and forever will be rubbish. Along with being a pure cheat, surely one of the worst/most embarrassing players to ever wear a Barca jersey???

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Oh man, I forgot Sergio Santamaria existed. I would have put Quaresma ahead though since there was serious expectations there and he was a cancer. Quaresma is probably my least favourite footballer of all time, he's completely worthless and it's amazing how people still defend him no matter how many clubs he fails at. Good choices overall, for some reason Barcelona's South American scouting department has been absolutely worthless when it comes to anyone over the age of 13. We managed to get Messi and Alcantara, but when it comes to immediate first team players we just seem to fail every single time, and this is one area where Laporta was no better than Gaspart (Sexy, Henrique, Keirrison), every time we are linked with a 18-23 year old from the Brazilian or Argentine leagues I have zero expectations.

Last edited:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
haha [youtube]NsEy0SfWY7U[/youtube]

quaresma is a massive douchebag too but he was instrumental in us getting deco though.

dalitis8

Banned
Oh man, I forgot Sergio Santamaria existed. I would have put Quaresma ahead though since there was serious expectations there and he was a cancer. Quaresma is probably my least favourite footballer of all time, he's completely worthless and it's amazing how people still defend him no matter how many clubs he fails at. Good choices overall, for some reason Barcelona's South American scouting department has been absolutely worthless when it comes to anyone under the age of 13. We managed to get Messi and Alcantara, but when it comes to immediate first team players we just seem to fail every single time, and this is one area where Laporta was no better than Gaspart (Sexy, Henrique, Keirrison), every time we are linked with a 18-23 year old from the Brazilian or Argentine leagues I have zero expectations.

Sad but true.

On a another subject...is there a thread for Barca's long list of failed transfers....

N

Neeskens

Quaresma - a complete waste of time and still showboating aimlessly. Bonano made Gary Sprake look professional, Dmitri didn't really get a chance in fairness to him, but he didn't look like he was ever going to land on his feet either. Petit was good but seriously overrated and got shown up here. Saviola, where IS he now? Riquelme is a player I actually like, but his attitude is never going to change hence why he never lived up to the hype. Christanval has to be one of the luckiest men to have ever set foot on the planet. What hurts is the fact that we have so many lousy Dutch signings, considering the wonderful relationship we have had with Holland, and Ajax in particular. Zenden and Bogarde were the worst offenders.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You have got to add Ibrahimovic in here. How can he not be on the list? He is one of the biggest flops in the history of football.

Home of Barca Fans