Henrique

roll

Tryin` to be hated
After playing in all(17)games in first part of the season he was benched in the two games at the start of second part. He was benched due to a recovery of Sinkiewicz. In the first game he played Sinkiewicz made a huge mistake that led to a goal, and the second game they lost 4-2 so we might expect Henrique to come in first eleven again.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
After playing in all(17)games in first part of the season he was benched in the two games at the start of second part. He was benched due to a recovery of Sinkiewicz. In the first game he played Sinkiewicz made a huge mistake that led to a goal, and the second game they lost 4-2 so we might expect Henrique to come in first eleven again.

A good info, thanx for that

Edit: I watched some of the match and have to say Henrique was to blame when Gomez scored his 2nd goal.

Barca_Ray_USA

If Bayer qualifies for CL I`d leave him for one more season there.
We`ll have Milito recovered so there`s really no space. Even if we load Caceres out

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Txiki was in Germany watching Henrique play vs. Hamburg. Unfortunately for Henrique, his Leverkusen lost 1-2.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Can´t say I watched much of Wofsburg-Leverkusen but I did see that Henrique failed to mark Grafite correctly. After a great 1st half of the season, our Henrique seems to have dropped his form.

shadows

I would loan him for a year in La Liga..It would do him good..we can give Caceres one more season to see if he improves in the meantime..

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I saw him play last night as a rightback against Mainz i think it ended 0-0, he was very solid.

S

Snyde

How long did you see the match?

Anyways as I said elsewhere the best for him would be to come to Barca and if Milito starts playing well again then we can loan him out to a Liga side in December. While Caceres should go on loan, to a Liga side preferably.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I saw him play last night as a rightback against Mainz i think it ended 0-0, he was very solid.

I also noticed that he`s been playing RB lately. Maybe Pep sees him as an alternation to Dani Alves? If so.. We wouldn`t have to loan Caceres out.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Henrique didn`t play vs Arminia yesterday. It could very well be that Leverkusen are already preparing for next season and are omitting him on purpose. Henrique also wasn`t in starting 11 in the Schalke match a week ago.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Henrique didn`t play vs Arminia yesterday. It could very well be that Leverkusen are already preparing for next season and are omitting him on purpose. Henrique also wasn`t in starting 11 in the Schalke match a week ago.
What do you mean? Coming to the realisation that he won't be there next season? I thought we were going to extend it for another year?

Home of Barca Fans