Henrikh Mkhitaryan

BenRobbins

:lol: Good one!

He will miss at Juve then.

He hasn't done much for the team yet he is one the first to express he wanted to leave.

Thats what annoys me the most, how he is the first trying to engineer a move away yet he should be giving 100% trying to save them and if they then go down at least he can say he deserves a move. And feck Raiola aswell just because i am in a bad mood,

hamad138

Banned
isnt he the player who fked up against madrid? The game last Year where dortmund should have knocked out Madrid. The guy who missed empty net , and 5x 100% Chances?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
isnt he the player who fked up against madrid? The game last Year where dortmund should have knocked out Madrid. The guy who missed empty net , and 5x 100% Chances?

Yes. That's Miss-hit-taryan.

I can't believe that this loser is BVB's record signing. Came nowhere close to filling Gotze's shoes. And now he wants to bail. Fuck him.

BVB chose Miss-hit-taryan over Eriksen. FFS.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thats what annoys me the most, how he is the first trying to engineer a move away yet he should be giving 100% trying to save them and if they then go down at least he can say he deserves a move. And feck The Fat Rat aswell just because i am in a bad mood,

Fixed.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Thats what annoys me the most, how he is the first trying to engineer a move away yet he should be giving 100% trying to save them and if they then go down at least he can say he deserves a move. And feck Raiola aswell just because i am in a bad mood,

fuck that batsard irrespective of my mood please

DrPepper

Mkhitaryan is amazing, has that incredible tactical awareness. Hope he stays.

Or at least Dortmund get a decent fee. Juventus aren't known for spending big, except for Morata...

DrPepper

This guy has a knack of missing some very important chances.

Confidence thing, similar to Suarez atm. Since that Madrid match he hasn't been the same, but other than that his contribution is nearly always excellent. His end product is just underwhelming.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mkhitaryan is amazing, has that incredible tactical awareness. Hope he stays.

Or at least Dortmund get a decent fee. Juventus aren't known for spending big, except for Morata...

Those guys in Juventus for sure smoke something really bad. Bunch of idiots. Kept bidding 15-20m for Alexis and then go on to buy Morata for 20m :facepalm:

Confidence thing, similar to Suarez atm. Since that Madrid match he hasn't been the same, but other than that his contribution is nearly always excellent. His end product is just underwhelming.

Underwhelming is putting it mildly. His end product has been a disaster everytime I've watched him play :lol:

El Flaco

Mikhitaryan's goal vs. Odds BK

[gfy]VeneratedFilthyGallowaycow[/gfy]

[gfy]ElasticJaggedAbyssiniancat[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans