Henrik Larsson

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
To coach for Landskrona Bois when you're a Helsingborg legend, is like Puyol to go coach for Espanyol when he's finished(not quite the same since Espanyol-Barca hate is far more brutal). Seems like Helsingborg fans don't care, which is a good thing to see. There is hope in humanity! :D

AlexandraJonson

Skånsk Culé
I think that the Helsingborg fans love him to much to care.. and then Landskrona is not in the first divison as helsingborg, and that migth make it less bad

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
The only insulting thing you can say is that Ibrahimovic is better than him. That is so insulting.

You said this ages ago, But he is nowhere near as good....:)

[YOUTUBE]rk2rV33VPCw[/YOUTUBE]

God i miss him, best player ever to play is football in scotland, and a true barca legend, even though he wasnt at the club for long,

Supreme striker and one of the most proffesional guys iv ever seen. Perfect role model. How perfect would it be if we had him instead of that lanky streak of pish :)lol:) last year?

Barcafan 2304

Spent most of my time watching him at celtic, a great player. Highlight in the Blaugrana was the CL final against Arsenal, his introduction changed the game

S

SkyBlue

Great vid, barca should have bought him earlier! :)

Will never forget the header against bulgaria, amazing.

Home of Barca Fans