HEM or MVP ?

Yugi

MVP for me
but just imagine: Ronaldinho in top form - Etoo in top form - Messi (god knows where his limits are)
we would be raping teams it´s just untrue

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
only 10 out of 27 gameweeks did not have one of the MVP scoring. and only 3 of those were before March. proof that fatigue and injury has destroyed their form.

J2: hercules home 0-2 loss

J5: bilbao away 1-3 win

J7: valencia home 2-1 win

J27: zaragoza home 1-0 win

J28: sevilla away 1-1 draw

J29: getafe home 2-1 win

J30: villarreal away 0-1 win

J34: sociedad away 2-1 loss

J35: espanyol home 2-0 win

J36: levante away 1-1 draw

sukhy

BPM at the back end of last season was working a treat when that lazy I wasn't on form! lol

E

estranged

In my opinion in the middle of the season when pedro and villa were both on form and fully fit then MVP>HEM, but it's really hard to say, both were great for us.

maz

I walk the line
Good question. It's unfair to decide it based on when MVP are on top form, because an on-form eto'o, an on-form henry (i.e. clasico, villarreal etc), and an on-form 08/09 messi is a lethal combination as well. Ideally I'd abstain, but if I have to choose I'd say HEM because without Messi in 08/09 we still had eto'o and henry, but this year it seems that without Messi we struggle. Or rather, struggle moreso than 08/09.

innniesta

haha me and my friends were talkin about this the other day. eto on form ronaldinho on form and messi in the same team would be unfair. it would be a matter of how much we won by rather than if we won

Home of Barca Fans