Hector Bellerin and Jon Toral

H

Haruko The Goon

Remember these guys?

They were bought up through the youth ranks at Barca (yeah, I know they're still youths) But can anyone remember seeing them play at all?

They (not so famously) Won the Under 16 Cup a few years back...

Recently Bellerin score the winner for Arsenal Under 21's vs Man United Under 21's, and he was apparently the best player on the pitch.
He played at RB but was the most attacking player, and the player that bought the biggest threat.

Anyone have any info on these two?

293dctw.jpg

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
What are they saying? :lol:

They have to be joking. Even the camera-men are laughing at them

They went from disciplined cantera kids to hipster idiots who are trying WAYY too hard to sound ghetto-English.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Maybe the thread should be about Jon Toral instead? As there's already a Bellerín thread.

*looks at hair*
It's a bit ironic that he's in the "the future of la liga" series :p

That series was for the Spanish u19 and u21 teams I think. That's why there are players like Bellerin, Suso, and Denis Suarez despite them not being la liga products.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I know, but still!

What Arsenal say about Toral:

An elegant midfielder, Jon joined Arsenal from Barcelona alongside compatriot Hector Bellerin in summer 2011 and quickly caught the eye in a hugely promising debut campaign.
The young Spaniard’s season was sadly cut short by injury in January but his mood was lifted by a first professional contract in February.
Jon's vision and eye for goal earned rave reviews last term and it was not long before he was handed his reserves debut at Aston Villa.
The left-footed midfielder enjoys making late runs into the box, which makes him a goalscoring threat as well as a creative force.
http://www.arsenal.com/academy/players/jon-toral

For Barca he was part of one of the best youth generations in recent history, playing together with huge promises such as Bellerín, Pol García (signed by Juve), Jean-Marie Dongou, Alejandro Grimaldo and Sergi Samper, among others. His understanding with the latter was especially noticeable, and he was one of the team's best goalscorers despite playing in midfield.

Home of Barca Fans