Have you changed your mind about Luis Enrique? Still think he should be replaced?

Do you think he should be fired next summer?

• Total voters

raki

Since Pep is impossible and Lucho is getting the results and good performances i don´t see a lot better in the market.

frog-fcb

The big issue for me is will he start next season all guns blazing or will he experiment and rotate a bit to keep players fresher for this part of season

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The big issue for me is will he start next season all guns blazing or will he experiment and rotate a bit to keep players fresher for this part of season

I'll imagine that he will rotate. Just in a smarter, more calculated manner.

Richard.H

If we fail to win La Liga or CL, will he still be the coach after the election?

I think if he wins CDR he will stay. However if he doesn't it's a tough call. Not sure if luchos personality could co exist with laportas (if he gets elected)

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
No because the loss today to malaga has once again shown me Why I was smart not to jump on the bandwagon after our post-sociedad revival

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I still want him out... Personally, I think the good run of the team (with the exception of today's loss) is due to the players and not due to him... Despite the nice results and flowing game, the team has the same tactical shortcomings it had a few months back, mainly the lack of a proper midfield...

The only thing he did was acknowledging Messi should be allowed to work how he wants, and that in the case of a spat, he's always going to come on top...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I genuinely understand why people say being our manager is the most stressful job in the world.

Even Pep who was our most successful manager ever went from looking young to looking old.

L2ltYWdlcy9wb3RkL3BlcC1ndWFyZGlvbGEtYWdpbmcuanBn_H_SW1000.jpg

Busi-Messi Barca

My mind was made up after Sociedad now I think he could be ok.

He seems more aware of the fact that he is not "the leader" and the players seem happier.

There isn't too many other options anyway.

I

instinct

It is frustrating to see that people enjoyed our winning streak where we played beautiful and more direct football and after a loss they say that he still has the same problems as before the streak. To make only the players responsible for our good run is sad too.

Richard.H

Not enough. He has the best front trio in the world. IMO, his spot depends on how the team does in La Liga or CL. Copa is a nice addition.

I agree but the truth is there aren't any other coaches that are fit to coach this team. Don't mention Pep either because he has made it quite clear numerous times that he will not coach Barca anytime soon.

Home of Barca Fans