Hatem Ben Arfa

Meitux

hahaha,yeah it surely wont,we wont see him saying that ben arfa and the whole newcastle team is world class :(

Ursegor

World Champion
It was funny for a couple of posts. But constantly poisoning the whole forum with repetitive "OMG, [insert average Newcastle player in here] IS WORLD CLASS, Newcastle will finish in the top 3" posts while at the same time trying to get reactions out of forum members by stating that Neymar would be the best player in the world, Busquets overrated, Higuain shit and Hatem Ben Arfa having the same technique and dribbling skills of Messi, mixed with the weirdest conspiracy theories and a "WHAT, please search my post where I said that" attitude of denial afterwards got tiresome pretty quickly. Especially since someone would always bite which then derailed every second thread.

Meitux

sure,i tottaly agree its funny for a point but after it becomes annoying,and the most annoying thing was the he meant all that he said :lol:

XaviMessiGirl

TBH he had warnings so if he didn't heed them then it is his own fault.

This, basically. We gave him a lot of chances, from PM's, infractions, and finally a few temporary bans. None seemed to work and he never made an effort to change his behavior. Immediately comes back from a ban and all he's interested in is the exchange btwn Villa and Messi and making up more conspiracies, spamming the chat box and Messi thread etc, nothing about the actual game. I mean sure that was something to be discussed but he always takes it to another level and always thinks he's right.

We don't like to permanently ban anyone which is why most get several chances to improve unless they're extreme circumstances. We lost track of how many chances he got.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Unlike certain other permabanned posters who not only offered nothing of use to the forum but were also terrible human beings, HBA was definitely not a bad guy, I couldn't stand him for a while but I grew to enjoy his crazy ass but he just couldn't drop it, too bad his obsessions got the better of him.

Basically this.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans