Hatem Ben Arfa

Tembbi

sounds like the text book definition of trolling to be honest.

If you think he's not as good as I think, just say so. I will read and acknowledge your opinion. There is no need to troll.

I don't even know what trolling means. Anyhow, if you read your replies to people who claim Ben Arfa or Newcastle isn't as good as you claim,
you would perhaps understand why I did what I did. Reasoning seems rather hard with you, so I just happened to look up some statistics and
noticed they don't talk in Ben Arfa's favor. Hence, I posted those here to perhaps make you think Ben Arfa is 1% worse than you used to think.

Just as the inflation vs sugar daddy discussion. No matter how much people explain it to you, you just don't want to change whatever was your
first opinion. I'm kind of new here to judge you, but I see others claiming the same.

Hatem Ben Arfa

ah I see, so I have to agree with your opinion that Ben Arfa is not as good as I think he is for you to not come out with trolling (baiting/wind up) posts. And I also have to agree with your opinion or others that the silly prices we see today are down to economic inflation alone which plays the biggest role and not stupid clubs with stupid money bidding £100m for Kaka etc etc

I have acknowledged your opinion and others and I disagree. But because I do you have to post extremely biased statistics that do not tell the whole story and make completely false provocative claims.

Ben Arfa is a world class talent and the things he does with a football, there are very few players on the planet that can do the same. His manager, teammates and commentators saying he is similar to Messi and does things they've only see Messi do is a testament to his talent and ability. That is my opinion and I'm not going to change. you think there are too many replies on here for a player you don't rate as much as I do, well tough luck and don't bother contributing to it if you feel that way.

Last edited:

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
ah I see, so I have to agree with your opinion that Ben Arfa is not as good as I think he is for you to not come out with trolling (baiting/wind up) posts. And I also have to agree with your opinion or others that the silly prices we see today are down to economic inflation alone which plays the biggest role and not stupid clubs with stupid money bidding £100m for Kaka etc etc

I have acknowledged your opinion and others and I disagree. But because I do you have to post extremely biased statistics that do not tell the whole story and make completely false provocative claims.

Ben Arfa is a world class talent and the things he does with a football, there are very few players on the planet that can do the same. His manager, teammates and commentators saying he is similar to Messi and does things they've only see Messi do is a testament to his talent and ability. That is my opinion and I'm not going to change. you think there are too many replies on here for a player you don't rate as much as I do, well tough luck and don't bother contributing to it if you feel that way.

You've been playing FM too long. Ben Arfa is not even close to being 'world class'. Why didn't PSG put a bid in for him then? When he was 18 he had WC potential.. now he's just a decent player who failed in football.

Hatem Ben Arfa

You've been playing FM too long. Ben Arfa is not even close to being 'world class'. Why didn't PSG put a bid in for him then? When he was 18 he had WC potential.. now he's just a decent player who failed in football.

I don't play football manager. the last time I played was in 1999. It is only you that plays that game and uses it to form opinions on players as you have already as good as admitted.

Hatem Ben Arfa

If certainly players aren't doing the business after 3 games, it is time to give someone else a proper run in the team. That is the logic, no matter what their reputation is or if they play for the biggest club in the world.

iookram

To Hatem Ben Arfa:

Just upload Hatem Ben Arfa's solo goals against Blackburn and Bolton from last season(bearing in mind that there were other, albeit possibly lower quality, highlights from Ben Arfa's 2011/12).

Argument settled.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I already uploaded them on page 34. Some people still think he's nothing more than "average" or "decent".

They are entitled to think that way however.

Home of Barca Fans