Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

FC B

Well, the best thing that might come out of him here is that he's no Barca DNA bullshit coach. But he ain't no builder and has failed massively at German NT. I think he will fail here especially having no proven experience in building teams nor the club the money for it.

Last edited:

FC B

I wouldn't go for him if I were Laporta but he has a very difficult job now especially after failing with Xavi and already spent much of the little resources he could grab hold of on absolutely shit signings like the retired polish striker, Ferran, Raphinha or Kounde.

Last edited:

Nazario1985

Is he better than Xavi ==> Yes
Is he a good coach ==> Yes
Is he the best option ==>in my opinion No, it is Klopp but ..
Is his name big enough to attract good talents ==> No/Maybe

Temptation

Is his name big enough to attract good talents ==> No/Maybe
Barca are a huge brand and will always attract great players regardless of who the manager is.

Barca are a club that generally hires bang average managers with no experience/impressive CV. Even Pep was a gamble when he was hired.

If Barca never had issues in attracting players under shit or unknown managers then why would they have an issue attracting players under a guy who has won a sextuple playing the most entertaining brand of Football?

The only thing that can stop Barca from attracting the best talent is your fucked up finances. Period.

Nazario1985

Barca are a huge brand and will always attract great players regardless of who the manager is.

Barca are a club that generally hires bang average managers with no experience/impressive CV. Even Pep was a gamble when he was hired.

If Barca never had issues in attracting players under shit or unknown managers then why would they have an issue attracting players under a guy who has won a sextuple playing the most entertaining brand of Football?

The only thing that can stop Barca from attracting the best talent is your fucked up finances. Period.

You must be dreaming !

Messi was the name attracting the likes of FDJ/Suarez ..etc when they were offered better salaries elsewhere.

That kid from argentina didn't even considered us, took his decision to go to City instantly as he got the call from Pep.

Barça is in a unique situation now :

- No money
- No Level
- No super star in the team

Times changes, you got a big name in history ? nobody cares ... just look at ManU no star player will play for them even if they pay him double because it's a career ending move !

Temptation

You must be dreaming !

Messi was the name attracting the likes of FDJ/Suarez ..etc when they were offered better salaries elsewhere.

That kid from argentina didn't even considered us, took his decision to go to City instantly as he got the call from Pep.

Barça is in a unique situation now :

- No money
- No Level
- No super star in the team

Times changes, you got a big name in history ? nobody cares ... just look at ManU no star player will play for them even if they pay him double because it's a career ending move !
Man U have no issues attracting players when they are in the CL. They got Casemiro, Varane, Ronaldo, Sancho, Martinez, Maguire, Bruno, etc easily. All big name signings wanted by other big clubs.

Barca will always be in the CL. You guys are literally the current LL champions and have one of the strongest squads on the planet. Talking like Barca are a Europa club nowadays. Such an entitled fanbase. :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Except Pep and Klopp nobody has the power to attract new players. Players look mainly on money and success. As Temp said only issue is the financial aspect otherwise Barca wont have problems to get the best players.

Andresito

Staff member
Except Pep and Klopp nobody has the power to attract new players. Players look mainly on money and success. As Temp said only issue is the financial aspect otherwise Barca wont have problems to get the best players.
Nah some actually do. Likes of Mourinho, Zidane and even Xavi can most definitely convince certain type of players (perhaps not the absolute best in the world). I don't think Roma would've signed some of the players that are there now if not for Mourinho. Probably few others as well that could.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nah some actually do. Likes of Mourinho, Zidane and even Xavi can most definitely convince certain type of players (perhaps not the absolute best in the world). I don't think Roma would've signed some of the players that are there now if not for Mourinho. Probably few others as well that could.

I agree with Mou, he has still the name from his old days but Zidane and Xavi?? Both were at Real Madrid / Barca , imo these clubs attracted the players not the coaches, Xavi's biggest man was Lewa and if i remember correctly he said it was a dream to play for Barca and not for Xavi.... there is difference if i could play with my idol, correct me if im wrong :thinking:

Temptation

Lukaku, Dybala, Abraham, Matic, Renato, Wijnaldum, etc would never go to Roma if Jose wasn't there.

Xavi has zero pull. It was all about Barca's pull not Xavi's.

Zidane has great effect on this generation of players and has a good reputation because he did the 3peat and ran away from other jobs like a self aware coward.

Windhook

Current Mourinho has no pull on players. He has this directness that won him devoted players in the past, but with newgens it's working the opposite way. In the past he was more successful having strong, tough mentality players that nowadays only few clubs have the luxury to operate with. Mou's last two stints with Tottenham and Roma ended on sour note with him blaming the players for being soft. That note he left in Roma locker room: “When you are men, give it back to me.” :mou:

Gnidrologist

Dunno if posted before, but seems like good assessment of Hansis potential at Barca, which is not optimistic. He needs not just great, but very specific squad to repeat his Bayern success unless he has learned shit and has become more flexible. Basically he is Xavi with more experience, but same rigid look on tiktaks. Which is in doubt, given that he has been assistant manager for other coaches for more than a decade, but never shifted his Germany NT into different direction even, when it was obvious it was struggling.

Home of Barca Fans