Hachim Mastour

NeyMesSis

I think its a bit hype too.. hes 15 and look at his body. the guys in his age much much smaller.

i dont say he isnt good, but we will only see in the future

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
You know something's wrong when a mid-pubescent 15 year old makes AC Milan's substitute bench in a Serie A match :lol:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It was for money, and to get more people to come to the stadium for a meaningless game.

Unfortunately that's what hype and marketing does, plenty of more deserving players from the primavera that deserved to be called up over Mastour.

But it is what it is

Last edited:

slicknick

Played in the last 14 mins against Real tonight...Only had a few touches on the ball so it's hard to tell if he is as good as the hype suggests...Though from the videos and what not,the kid seems to be more of a showboater than a real performer....Anyway,let's wait and see

Yannik

I dont know what it is, but i kinda dislike him.
Might be his looks, his attention seeking video appearances, or his way of playing football. Not that it wouldnt look good, or that I would be jealous, but it seems like he cares more about showing off then actually being helpful for his team. If football would be all about technique and skills, then the best footballers in the world would be guys like Leamssi, Sean Garnier, Izzy Hitman or Edward Van Gils.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Frankly,there are better prospects in that age group IMO(i.e. Ødegaard,Tielemans,Embolo,Ruben Neves,or even Vaclav Cerny)....then again,that's just my view

Never heard of any of them and not bothered anyway, Mastour is hype, which is everywhere

I want to be entertained, i'll be happy if Mastour is on the showboating side.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
:lol:

What is a 17?

17-again-poster313.jpg

XaviMessiGirl

I dont know what it is, but i kinda dislike him.
Might be his looks, his attention seeking video appearances, or his way of playing football. Not that it wouldnt look good, or that I would be jealous, but it seems like he cares more about showing off then actually being helpful for his team. If football would be all about technique and skills, then the best footballers in the world would be guys like Leamssi, Sean Garnier, Izzy Hitman or Edward Van Gils.

I think you could probably say the same about Neymar when he was younger too though. Will have to see when he gets a bit older.

Home of Barca Fans