Place of birth: Gryfice, Poland

Height: 1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)

Playing position: Defensive midfielder

Current Club: Sevilla F.C

------------------------------

[tw]737424789229469696[/tw]

[tw]737657415651491840[/tw]

xXKonan

I wonder how well he could adapt to being converted into a Barca CB?

He's played well as a DM at Sevilla, but He doesn't have the Skill set to play as a single Pivot here for us. I reckon he might be able to make the conversion better than Alex song could for us, but he would cost a lot of money though.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He can defend, but not much else. Would be perfect for a Premier League club. He's quite fast too, caught Messi in full stride once iirc. Would definetley add something to our squad, and is actually a Lucho kind of a player, a warrior. Can play at CB too... fuck he's a good Masche replacement...

F

Flavia

Why convert another dm to cb? Better get a real CB. Masch worked, but that doesn't mean another dm would be a great cb here.

hulinat

Kryche already played a couple of games for Sevilla as cb this season when others were injured. Hes a fantastic tackler just like Masche but stronger, faster and taller.
[youtube]/watch?v=CWqP9gZ1UPs[/youtube]

Last edited:

Jombi

Why convert another dm to cb? Better get a real CB. Masch worked, but that doesn't mean another dm would be a great cb here.

Another CB might not be a great CB for us either. Its not like we have a great track record of signing CBs.

If there is one player who could potentially do the conversion better than Masche I would bet on Krycho.

Interlop

Our CB's are basically DM's or LB's, very skillful and technical. I would take the bet with Krychowiak to be honest.

F

Flavia

Another CB might not be a great CB for us either. Its not like we have a great track record of signing CBs.

If there is one player who could potentially do the conversion better than Masche I would bet on Krycho.

I still prefer a CB. It's a new sports director, not Zubi anymore. If he can't bring a cb either, the problem is the people choosing the sports director.

Vilarrubi

He's a beast. Definitely one of the best in La Liga this season, i'd welcome him at CB too he's fast, athletic, only 26 and most of all good in possession. Our transfers with Sevilla have worked so far.. Although these are only rumours.

(Lucho also likes players who can play in multiple positions, if Masch goes and we got him at CB he would most definitely move into CDM sometimes like Masch does when Busi gets subbed)

khaled_a_d

I am not sure I like it,while it could work obviously I tend to agree with Flavia at this
You can never know how a player would transform when moving to another position.his tactical awareness and positional discipline might not transform well.I would still prefer a true CB

khaled_a_d

He'd only be signed if Masche left which would mean we'd be signing him to play cb.

Is there is anything to support that?All the rumors is that we have just sounded his agent.nothing about Mascherano leaving.I mean it is the most logical explanation because we don't need a highly rated DM like him.still I didn't see anything linking his move to Mascherano departure.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MD and Sport linking us to a new player every, single, fucking day.

I think what @khaled_a_d and others have said is spot on.

The Catalan media for perhaps the first time in many years, simply don't know shit about what we're doing in the market. Looks like Lucho and Robert have cut off every single source and ensuring everything is kept confidential this time.

I kind of like Krychowiak though, but not really keen on another DM-to-CB move this time.

Home of Barca Fans