Group D: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

England has somehow managed to lose both games while arguably looking the better side against Italy and Uruguay. Massive dissapointment for them.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Was surprised to see England as favorites vs. Uruguay ahead of the match. How Uruguay always pass so underrated is beyond me. Now, I'm sorry I was too lazy to visit my local bookie.
Expect Italy and Uruguay to arrange a friendly draw in the final match.

Jenks

We desperately need to find a decent defensive midfielder somewhere. There will be calls for Hodgson to go, but I honestly don't see any obvious English replacements.

serghei

We desperately need to find a decent defensive midfielder somewhere. There will be calls for Hodgson to go, but I honestly don't see any obvious English replacements.

Your team is very good, except for a couple of players that almost ruined yout campaign. For example, Jagielka is at fault for both Balloteli and Suarez goals.

Cule4life

The Culest
Your team is very good, except for a couple of players that almost ruined yout campaign. For example, Jagielka is at fault for both Balloteli and Suarez goals.

:lol: England are far far away form being very good. Players are just not that good

Maybe if they had Alves they would be complete huh? :pep:

dakt

England was better in second half. Should have been draw.
Suarez was amazing. The whole team was full of adrenalin.

serghei

:lol: England are far far away form being very good. Players are just not that good

Maybe if they had Alves they would be complete huh? :pep:

I don't know what matches you saw, but both games that included England so far were amazing. They have a very good team, they came to play real football. The fact that you don't give them any credit doesn't surprise me though...

And leave Alves alone, he has done very much for Barcelona.

F

Flavia

‏@FinallyMario 6 min
If we beat Costa Rica i want a kiss,obviously on the cheek, from the UK Queen.
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans