Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

Chainsaw

Killahead
I would love us to go through, but I think Mexico are clear favorites. They need just a draw.

Mexico are not "clear" favorites. You say that because you're always negative. It's a 50-50 match and I personally find Croatia stronger. I think Croatia will make it through.

BBZ8800

Mexico are not "clear" favorites. You say that because you're always negative. It's a 50-50 match and I personally find Croatia stronger. I think Croatia will make it through.

A lot of Croatia's fans are negative, for a reason.
Croatia got promoted to a knockout rounds only once in the last 16 Years. At Euro 2008.

We were knocked out in 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2012.

Croatia can win against any top team. But also, they can lose virtually against everyone.
We play extremely hot and cold.

dakt

Croatia got promoted to a knockout rounds only once in the last 16 Years. At Euro 2008.

Croatia can win against any top team. But also, they can lose virtually against everyone.

Exactly.

BarcaGirl

This. Im tired of getting my hopes up and being disappointed :(

Last edited:

dakt

If we get to knockout phase, I will be pleased...everything after, depends on luck, inspiration and pink elephants.
But my bets are for Euro 2016 and next WC. We should have pretty respectable team by then, many young talents should gain precious experience and hopefully Kovac will remain and establish recognizable style of play.

Cule4life

The Culest
get

original.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I still don't understand what's with playing Rakitic as DM. Completely wasted there.
Team won big under terrible conditions in Manaus but we didn't really play that great. Kovac plays with 3 creative midfielders and we still can't control the game properly.

As expected, match vs. Mexico will decide the 2nd team from this group.

dakt

Kovac plays with 3 creative midfielders and we still can't control the game properly.

First half, midfield was invisible since most of the time the ball was flying above them from defense to Olic and Pranjic (most unimaginative players on the team).

Home of Barca Fans