Gonzalo Higuain

Butaan4barca

There's reports of 30 odd million for Alexis, and honestly, as good as a player as he can, I just don't think his touch in particular or movement up front will ever be good for us. If there's that much money on the table and it's going towards someone'll add a lot to us, I'll grab it with both hands.

no my friend no. he is a keeper. No we don't want such a player go. not for that amount. Not at all

Robbie

What we know is that he didn't sign for Arsenal.
Will see if it happen for Bcn :)

Madrid agreed to the sale, Arsenal delegates went through the trouble of flying to Spain to finish the deal, and at the last second they raised it by an extra 15 million (Napoli got the Cavani money and let Madrid know). Arsenal felt insulted and backed out. In the end Madrid sold us Ozil so no harm, no foul :)

Either way, I don't think Higuain would have a problem joining Barca, but would Napoli sell him after just buying him last summer? Even with his injuries, he had a very good season, and they not only have money, but want to win things. They wouldn't take a step backward unless they had some serious financial problems (like Malaga when they sold Cazorla and Isco)

Co0ter

Hmmm.....

Bartra Pique Alba (defensive LB if we had one...)

Busquets

Rakitic Iniesta

Messi

Sanchez Neymar
Higuain

Could be very, very entertaining. If Busquets wasn't so slow it could be fantastic. Not saying it'd be the best, but we don't have the players we need to put out the best 4-3-3.

Ursegor

World Champion
Coming to Camp Nou. Confirmed by Di Marzio.

"Barcelona will face Italian club Napoli in a preseason friendly in Geneva, Switzerland, on Wednesday 6 August." :xavi:

Butaan4barca

if higuain is signed it will be official that lucho follows my post. I was the one initially who proposed messi is a much deeper role. As he plays false 9 anyways, so he is in the mid anyways, all you have to do it to put a forward 9 to keep the defenders and defensive midfielder busy elswhere.

Well initially there was an idea of fabregas exploiting the space upfront, but now when he is gone. Higuain will make, mess, alexis, naymar all better.
With messi playing behing the three (or two), from game to game.

Home of Barca Fans