Gonzalo Higuain

0n0mat0p0eia

If i had anything to do with Arsenal, i'd issue an ultimatum: accept our offer or we walk away.

Higuain is surplus to Real's requirements; the buying club should have all the aces; and they only paid 12million Euro for him! #greedyreal

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What? We don't sell based on what we purchased with, we sell based on value. He is valued at minimum 30 million Euros, lesser players are going for more. It is just classic Arsenal that pretend to want to buy and then cheap out. This is CLASSIC by them. If they want the player, they'd offer the cash and get him, and the rest is history but they always miss out on players because they don't want to spend, they want to fool the fans by blaming the other party.

If this deal doesn't get closed, then Arsenal can go rot in Europa league for all I care, we don't do charity here. Barcelona fund their stadium, not Real Madrid. We sell world class players and if they want to be world class they better show up with the money we demand or make a proper deal. This is not in Madrid's hands, this is in Arsenal's.

PaulFCB

Banned
If they lose him they can only blame themselves. Didn't they agree for 27? I mean c'mon, if you really want him do 3-5 million make a difference now?
If they had other options yeah, they could've pushed, but I see no one they can buy right now.

Meitux

If at the end the deal wont happen why Arsenal dont look after Remy?He did pretty good and he will be cheap leaving the relegated QPR

B

beautifulgame

What? We don't sell based on what we purchased with, we sell based on value. He is valued at minimum 30 million Euros, lesser players are going for more. It is just classic Arsenal that pretend to want to buy and then cheap out. This is CLASSIC by them. If they want the player, they'd offer the cash and get him, and the rest is history but they always miss out on players because they don't want to spend, they want to fool the fans by blaming the other party.

If this deal doesn't get closed, then Arsenal can go rot in Europa league for all I care, we don't do charity here. Barcelona fund their stadium, not Real Madrid. We sell world class players and if they want to be world class they better show up with the money we demand or make a proper deal. This is not in Madrid's hands, this is in Arsenal's.

Raed is on the money.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Seems like Chelsea want him too. Whether it's serious interest or just to force Rooney's hand, I have no idea.

Home of Barca Fans