Gonzalo Higuain

zanela

Piguain?

All Juve fans talk about him these days is his weight. :lol:

Jokes apart, I wish he gets fitter, but more importantly up his mental game if he's ever called-up for ARG again. Because as much as he's a choker, he's the only one who's consistently scored in the KOs for the Albiceleste since '10. I know ppl love to act like Dybala would be the solution to ARG's attacking woes, but the fact of the matter is, he's still an unknown factor on the Intl stage. Correa is highly rated on here, but he missed a crucial peno against HON at the Olympics. ARG forwards are great for their clubs, but they all seem cursed for the NT.
And I don't actually think it's mainly a finishing problem, but more a creating deficit. The two best (now infamous) goal scoring chances for ARG were opponent mistakes, rather than carefully crafted opportunities. Strikers are prone to missed chances, but they must be given the platform to redeem themselves in the context of a match, and Arg MF hasn't shown to offer it, or enough.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Gorgonzolo Piguain the reigning GOAT striker in the super heavyweight weight class. It seems Juve have paid a million per kilogram. #RealStrikersHaveCurves

Yannik

I wouldnt put too much into this weight issue now before we havent seen him play for Juve. Higuain has also been criticized for being chubby exactly 1 year ago. Maradona or Ronaldo were also no lightweights, but they showed that overweight doesnt exclude worldclass performances. Ailton was literally a cow, yet he was absolutely toying the BuLi in his years with Bremen when they won the league.

Tevez looked even fatter when Juve announced him, but they got him on track, I think Juve can handle this.

RevoTeller

Too bad that 35 Chokein added together couldn't make Maradona's or Ronaldo's weak foot.
Of course he will lose fat with physical traning, but he forever will be a fucking choker.

AURELIUS

Piguain?

All Juve fans talk about him these days is his weight. :lol:

Jokes apart, I wish he gets fitter, but more importantly up his mental game if he's ever called-up for ARG again. Because as much as he's a choker, he's the only one who's consistently scored in the KOs for the Albiceleste since '10. I know ppl love to act like Dybala would be the solution to ARG's attacking woes, but the fact of the matter is, he's still an unknown factor on the Intl stage. Correa is highly rated on here, but he missed a crucial peno against HON at the Olympics. ARG forwards are great for their clubs, but they all seem cursed for the NT.
And I don't actually think it's mainly a finishing problem, but more a creating deficit. The two best (now infamous) goal scoring chances for ARG were opponent mistakes, rather than carefully crafted opportunities. Strikers are prone to missed chances, but they must be given the platform to redeem themselves in the context of a match, and Arg MF hasn't shown to offer it, or enough.

I never want to see him in an Albiceleste shirt again. Ever. The useless idiot has cost the seleccion three titles. They could have been greats by now but for him.

I want to see Icardi, Alario given their chance as out and out nines. There are a couple of other nines waiting to develop like Ponce as well. Bauza needs to grow some balls and despite Icardi's errors off the pitch make sure he is on it. Dybala and Messi in tandem behind a killer upfront would be great.

George_Costanza

More money= more tummy

CqI1edYWEAAuQgT.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans