Gonzalo Higuain

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
lol does bojan take everything and twist it to "anti-ibra" and yet doesnt like being associated as a "hater"

but seriously... how much marketing ability does higuain has? or has higuain shouldered a team like Inter on his shoulders?

higuain has been in la liga for nearly 4 years and ibra has been here for barely a year.

geeze.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
No one is blaming it solely on Higuain it's just that, if he had scored that chance, the game would have been changed..

You've heard the one about your aunt being your uncle IF only?...Same thing here...Strikers miss, they all do

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I'm sorry but 12 million and 70 million signing and 16 Higuain goals to Ibra's 12 while the Swede played 5 full matches more is not the same actually. And in CL Higuain played less and often as a winger.
Btw. How many off games did Higuain had this season as compared to Ibra?
Quite amusing.
And there is the money argument again. :lol:

I said Higuain is better domestic? Why keep comparing? Useless but sweet anti-Zlatan! So hey ho let's go.

I don't care how many off games he has, these are moments that make you. Clubs need you to score those goals. You can score 40 goals in your domestic league versus Tenerife and co, but you also need to make decisive goals in Europe if you're that good. Which he again didn't do. And he had the chances.

House of Flies

its the same stupid argument that i keep on hearing... of course, he is going to have ups and downs.. just like how henry had in his first year and looked like a stud in his second season.

henry was also a waste of money and now, ibra is being put in that category.

if we all lived like that... everyone will be scared of putting the team to another level. get off ibra's back for this season and then evaluate him on the following season.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
off ibra's back for this season and then evaluate him on the following season.
Why should I get off his back ? He's playing very badly. He should be accustomed to everything by now. Up until Christmas you can forgive poor form because you aren't settled and you can't speak the language but in March he should be used to everything . He's our record signing, brought in to replace an absolute goal machine. He needs to produce you can't wait for him to produce in his second season.

House of Flies

Why should I get off his back ? He's playing very badly. He should be accustomed to everything by now. Up until Christmas you can forgive poor form because you aren't settled and you can't speak the language but in March he should be used to everything . He's our record signing, brought in to replace an absolute goal machine. He needs to produce you can't wait for him to produce in his second season.

except when he was good up until christmas and people were humping him. i dont care either way but people do go off form, people do stupid things and it is how one bounces back up from it.

all this talk of replacing him with higuain is absolutely crazy. i dont know about the language or him being settled. but given what he did in the first half of the season, he deserves a bit of respect.. its not like he didnt do anything.

geeze, people get sychronized on their time of the month whenever ibra has a bad game.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
except when he was good up until christmas and people were humping him. i dont care either way but people do go off form, people do stupid things and it is how one bounces back up from it.

all this talk of replacing him with higuain is absolutely crazy. i dont know about the language or him being settled. but given what he did in the first half of the season, he deserves a bit of respect.. its not like he didnt do anything.

geeze, people get sychronized on their time of the month whenever ibra has a bad game.
Ibra did have a good first half to the season and I never said he didn't. Ibra didn't have onebad game he's been rank rotten since Christmas.

House of Flies

Ibra did have a good first half to the season and I never said he didn't. Ibra didn't have onebad game he's been rank rotten since Christmas.

he was rotten against stuttgart? malaga?

he has had a ton of average games and a few bad games (last week's was the worst) but again, trading him already is non-sense.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Precisely. But then you are a hater to point out what has been proven. They're in it all. Press and the fans, all part of major conspiracy.

House of Flies

i think press only care about selling papers.

and scapegoating is their number 1 seller.

and when exactly have the press have generally been calm? it is always doom and gloom after one loss... and a set of new players on the barca ship are named.

ahah, no one can use sport journalism to sell paper as a proof.

T

Trillske

Its like "we" all told you before: You went on and on about him not producing in big games, becuase that was his only thing you could really argue about. Now Barca played two big games this season (soon three), produced two goals in those games, and Zlatan scored both of them. When you grasp for straws there will allways be atleast one to hold on to. Its easy to do the same thing even with a guy like messi.

Was going to post something about Higuain. Poor Higuain, for two reasons, then.
Atleast he is great as my CF behind teves/milito in fifa10 UT, plus he let Real go out of CL, so he is pretty awesome in my book.

Home of Barca Fans