Giovani Lo Celso

Temptation

I couldn't quote you on how his statistical output was. But I recall him being very influential towards Betis overall play, and didn't want to see him move to Spurs.

You're a Barca fan right?

Off topic but foes this forum have any L Liga club fans who don't support Barca or Real?

Saladin

Apparently Xavi is very keen on us taking in GLC. He was absolutely terrific at Betis a few years ago, would love to see him boss our midfield; a Kimmich-esque type of player who actually balances defensive and offensive output very well.

Maybe we can swap for Lenglet?

Messi983

Maybe we can swap for Lenglet?

Their new coach is not as interested in Lenglet as Conte was. Lenglet wants to return to Tottenham but don't think it will happen so we'll have to loan him to some Serie A team (who are even more broken than we are) paying like half of his wages. Or hopefully we could convince him to go to SA in last days of TW when he'll see his options are limited in Europe. Don't think he's in a hurry going there though as his wages are probably already close to what Saudis would offer him so worst case he will just stay here. Although I believe he's still amtibious enough and wants to play (and he knows he won't get minutes here) so they'll find a solution over next week. How beneficiary that will be for Barca is another question though.

Also, Spurs have rejected our loan offer for Lo Celso. Would possibly consider selling for 10-15m which we can't afford.

Porque

Our Leverage is poor on this one. Not the fuckers fault (blame Barto) but his contract to ability ratio is off the charts negatively.

Decent In a back 3 though. Dunno if In I Go is any better really.

BJJ

Yeah, let's get another mid to go full 4-6-0.

Nothing against Lo Celso though. I like him.
This. We already have Fermin. Why isn't that idiot donkey Xavi giving Fermin a chance?
He looks better than Gavi. We don't need to spend on Lo Celso.

Home of Barca Fans