Giovani dos Santos

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i thought he was going to be next crack del barça maybe there is still hope (jajajajajaja)

Sodamnsmooth

He scored a brace for Mexico yesterday. Is he finally recuperating his form? Should he start playing with true quality, would he ever be welcomed at Barca again?

gimmick

Dos Santos has found his level at Ipswich. When you are let go out on loan by a Spurs team as poor as they are, it says a lot about your prospects.

Sodamnsmooth

Venezuela fielded mostly sub-20s

Mexico's lineup was no where near what their starting lineup has been either. Had they won, we would have never heard the end of it.

I think we'll see good things out of Gio in the future. Of course, I'm very bias because he's Mexican but he'll be back.

Last edited:
R

Red Devil

Dos Santos has found his level at Ipswich. When you are let go out on loan by a Spurs team as poor as they are, it says a lot about your prospects.

To be honest it would do him good to spend another season in the championship with Ipswich Roy Keane would get the best out of him make him realise he needs to work hard even if you already have the talent.

Home of Barca Fans