Germany

Andresito

Staff member
Hummels and Muller are back.

E1vr-1FWQAIh2x8

Rory

Quite a weak defence. But midfield and attack are quality. Helps that more than half the first xi play for bayern too

Andresito

Staff member
I actually think they have a very strong squad.

Good luck picking 6 starters from Kroos, Kimmich, Muller, Gundogan, Goretzka, Sane, Havertz, Werner and Gnabry.
Kimmich will probably have to play RB.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They look very good on paper indeed but with Loew at the helm they have been very disorganized in the last couple of years. Also quite top heavy, attacking firepower is great but midfield and defense have gaping holes.

malvolio

They look very good on paper indeed but with Loew at the helm they have been very disorganized in the last couple of years. Also quite top heavy, attacking firepower is great but midfield and defense have gaping holes.

midfield has gaping holes with gundogan, kroos and kimmich?

i see more issues with the attack. lots of runners and good combos between them, but no actual finisher. Muller, Sane, Havertz, Werner and Gnabry - how many goals have these guys scored throughout the season?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
midfield has gaping holes with gundogan, kroos and kimmich?

i see more issues with the attack. lots of runners and good combos between them, but no actual finisher. Muller, Sane, Havertz, Werner and Gnabry - how many goals have these guys scored throughout the season?

Yes, even with those folks. Kroos in particular hasn't been that good for Germany if I recall correctly. Gundogan had been OK for Germany, far from the City version of it.

Their attacking line should be fine, they have created a lot of chances if not goals. Out of those bunch I think Wener had the most goals, with Gnabry and Sane closely behind. Goretzka had scored a decent amount of goals. Musiala is the one to watch for me.

malvolio

I wont start a hopeless discussion again with you :lol::lol:

can't deny that the national team manager role is just a safe job that gets you some money without much stress. if you are lucky to have a talented generation at your disposal it's even better and you have a chance to win something.

Home of Barca Fans