Germany

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
IIRC, TS, but Leno's been salty about it since TS technically isn't our main gk, according to him.

Leno should sit down. ter Stegen plays for the biggest team in the World and will play the Champions League final soon.

What did he say though?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Leno should sit down. ter Stegen plays for the biggest team in the World and will play the Champions League final soon.

What did he say though?

I can't recall what it was and can't find it now. I believe it was something about him playing with more frequency than TS. It was posted on the forum. Sometime earlier this calendar year.

khaled_a_d

UEFA European Under-21 Championship .I saw their squad and one thing caught my eyes .their 3 GKs are Bernd Leno , Marc-André ter Stegen & Timo Horn .many good national teams would be happy to have any of those 3 as their starting GK .nevermind for their U21

Der Kaiser

UEFA European Under-21 Championship .I saw their squad and one thing caught my eyes .their 3 GKs are Bernd Leno , Marc-André ter Stegen & Timo Horn .many good national teams would be happy to have any of those 3 as their starting GK .nevermind for their U21

We have so many great goalkeepers coming up, but no strikers or fullbacks...

Eetu

Adormit
I kind of miss the days when German NT was easy to hate. Women's team seems to be bringing it back now.

Eetu

Adormit
Yep. Their play was great to watch and they were unlucky at times. Thiney really should've buried the chance towards the end though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Germany's Euro 2016 home kit, paying homage to the 1974 Germany kit. Classic design, but not sure how I feel about the Adidas three strips under the arm.

16germanyhome4.jpg

16germanyhome3.jpg

16germanyhome.jpg

16germanyhome5.jpg

Home of Barca Fans