Germany

R

Ryu Hayabusa

No its not. Let it be man. Its ok if you dont like the kit but interpreting 3 different red colours as a reichsflagge is stupid. I dont like the kit too much either, I think black shorts could have saved it a little. Also the fit is weird, it looks either too small or too big on players, and the shorts are too baggy for a modern kit.

You know, the funny part is that I even checked in Photoshop what happens when you create a red overlay to the Bundesflagge as well as the Reichsflagge, and already stated that DennyCrane's and suckabov's claim is absolutely false and yet Denny continues to be absolutely full of himself about the issue. Funny.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
And the alleged DFB away 14/15 jersey:

ADIAWGE1.jpg

Germany+2014+Away+Kit+(2).jpg

Germany+2014+Away+Kit+(1).jpg

Germany+2014+Away+Kit+(3).jpg

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Since tomorrow Löw will nominate his shitty provisional squad, I'll show you the squad which most likely would win the World Cup. But since Löw is an utter moron, it won't happen anyway.

__________Neuer_________ (Ter Stegen, Fährmann)
Lahm__Merte_Hummels_Durm (Schmelzer, Großkreutz, Boateng)
____Kroos______L.Bender___ (Schwein, Khedira)
Müller_____Özil________Reus (Schürrle, Draxler, Hahn)
________Götze____________ (Gomez, Kruse)

explanation: Merte instead of Boateng based on form and Boateng horrendous blunders in the CL knock-out stages. Schweinsteiger also seems to be out of form, Khedira hasn't played in forever. Gündogan and the other Bender brother are still injured. Klose is too old and bad. Gomez as a tactical means, if you really need a poacher striker in certain situations, even though he was injured most of the season.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Apart from Reus that teams lacks pace. That team wouldn't win the world cup.

The only players in there lacking pace are Özil, Kroos and Mertesucker. I have no idea how you come to your conclusion.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Durm is very fast for a Fullback, Lahm still pretty fast, Müller as well, Götze too ofc. Hummels is also fast for a CB.

I

instinct

I think Volland, Goretzka, Meyer, Hahn, Ginter, Draxler and Mustafi will be dropped. Or Höwedes.

Home of Barca Fans