selfish selfish selfish....
He will never play for Barcelona...
He is overrated from media....

SoMa

poor poor poor....
?? hes by far the best player on the team (well, besides s roberto). if i were surrounded by guys like ille, balliu, lobato and lomban i wouldnt want to give the ball to them either.

Last edited:

Yugi

poor poor poor....

seriously, how many games have you watched with him playing? he had pretty decent game, created some chances but was very well defended by 3 people as they know his ability...
some people come here to post bullshit like this without probably even watching game

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
seriously, how many games have you watched with him playing? he had pretty decent game, created some chances but was very well defended by 3 people as they know his ability...
some people come here to post bullshit like this without probably even watching game
It doesn't matter if they post bullshit as far as they have a point and mention it but these guys just hate for the sake of hating.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Leo Messi: 4 goals in 2 games, Pichichi - Primera Liga | Gerard Deulofeu: 4 goals in 2 games, Pichichi - Segunda Liga.

Yugi

first time he was called for Spain U-21, huge recognition for a guy who could still play with U19 for one more year

M

mitkoa7x

first time he was called for Spain U-21, huge recognition for a guy who could still play with U19 for one more year

If he keeps improving I wont be surprised VdB calls him up next year and probably for the World Cup, on the bench but there.

Home of Barca Fans