Gerard Deulofeu

abual3bed1

Everton are very good at developing young players, he should fit right in there, especially with a Catalan manager. What did surprise me is they are loaning out one of their own hot prospects, in Ross Barkley, yet they are bringing in an outsider.

They loaned Barkley again? Weird as he was impressive after his loan spells last season.

XaviMessiGirl

one of the main problem could be access to booze. this was gio dos santos' downfall. liverpool is a very gritty, derelict and depressing place, a huge shock coming from sunny and wealthy barcelona. i think martinez will keep a watchful eye on him though.

Based on your comments I would gather you have never been to Liverpool. I can tell you that isn't the case, there are a few shady neighborhoods of course but that's true with almost any large city. Stop perpetuating stereotypes.

That awkward moment. I immediately thought of your reaction, when I heard the news. :lol:

Between this & Thiago most likely going to Utd... poor me :lol:

Evertonian

Barkley not going out on loan this season.Thanks for lending us Deulofeu we will send him back stronger and in one piece.Good luck for the coming season.

CatalinR10

BO3HLilCQAIuErH.png:large

:lol:

Zuess99

Lol all he looks funny. All I'm asking for is for him not to embarrass us and end up on the bench. He better have some assists or goals. I wish him well though.

Home of Barca Fans