Gerard Deulofeu

Trickykid

Good thing he didn't call him up, Deulofeu would probably die due to his ego exploding. Not to mention that it makes no sense considering Spain has much better options.
My sentiments exactly.

Gotta wonder if the club themselves but the kibosh on his call up for fear of his ego blowing up or English clubs backing up the cash trucks for him
I assume that the English clubs are already following him intensely, so I would guess it's an ego-matter.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I've watched barca training sessions and he seems to be disciplined and quiet in them. The whole big fish in a small pond thing will never work when he is with them. I do agree that it was a good thing he wasn't called up. Glad to see that he is on Del Bosque's mind though. theres a possibility he could make the world cup squad within a few years.

barcanuck

Watch his two goals today and tell me you haven't seen Ronaldo score those exact goals. This kid is the real deal. Top scorer in secunda @ 19!

Dream future trident= Neymar Messi Deulofeu

Trequartista

The good
Well people said the same on thiago-ceac and it looks like they are both developing well for now,think that barca would be neymar's worst choice though,no attacker can play with messi and doesnt look like emile heskey

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Easy decision if you ask me.

I don't really understand...Why would we want to lose a potential star Cantero who is getting better by the minute and instead spend an ass-load of money on a player who has a high chance of flopping. Unless i misunderstood you, that seems like a pretty stupid decision.

Galning

I don't really understand...Why would we want to lose a potential star Cantero who is getting better by the minute and instead spend an ass-load of money on a player who has a high chance of flopping. Unless i misunderstood you, that seems like a pretty stupid decision.

Pretty sure Galning was for the Deulofeu option :D

...and if not for shame on you >_>

Yeah exactly I mean keep Deulofeu :p

Yugi

lol noone knows, even him I guess, it depends on day and defender he is facing
I guess he is slightly better at LW

Home of Barca Fans